iBasso IT00 and AM05 Two very different IEMs with one purpose, to Enjoy the Music!
Jul 31, 2020 at 4:22 AM Post #391 of 1,036
IMG_20200731_011758.jpg

They all sound similar to me except the one attached to the 9038s (balanced) which has more control and separation due to the better dac and power delivery.

Jul 31, 2020 at 7:29 AM Post #393 of 1,036
Hi sir, how about Intime Sora 2 vs Shizuku? And Sora 2 vs IT00?
Crinacle doesnt have the sora 2. I should get my IT00 today though and I have the Sora 2. But they most likely sounds very different based on the impressions from the others on the IT00.

Jul 31, 2020 at 7:55 AM Post #395 of 1,036
Please share your review on that if you already got it. Thanks
Will review both. Gonna take a bit longer than normal with the sora 2 though.

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:23 AM Post #397 of 1,036
Sorry, but this is utter nonsense. A cable can never ever improve sound quality (unless it's undersized).
Balanced vs se is definitely different. Since balaced output usually has more output power and can therefore drive the iem better.

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:30 AM Post #399 of 1,036
Many IEM users who change their cables are certain they make a difference.
yeah, but a lot of is most likely placebo. Well it is a controversial topic for sure. But I just wanted to "defend" tgx78 because he only said that his balanced cable was different (assuming that the other cables are SE and not balanced) so there is 100% a difference between SE vs Balanced cables, but not because of the cable but because of the amp giving out more power.

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:40 AM Post #400 of 1,036
yeah, but a lot of is most likely placebo. Well it is a controversial topic for sure. But I just wanted to "defend" tgx78 because he only said that his balanced cable was different (assuming that the other cables are SE and not balanced) so there is 100% a difference between SE vs Balanced cables, but not because of the cable but because of the amp giving out more power.
That's why I never talk about cables. If one does meditation that is based on mindfulness and noticing then ones empirical ability to 'notice' is enhanced. Are you sure it's Placebo?

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:41 AM Post #401 of 1,036
I just wanted to "defend" tgx78 because he only said that his balanced cable was different (assuming that the other cables are SE and not balanced) so there is 100% a difference between SE vs Balanced cables, but not because of the cable but because of the amp giving out more power.
In this case it's not just "more power" but a different amp altogether bc E1DA has only one output and it's balanced. :)

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:44 AM Post #402 of 1,036
That's why I never talk about cables. If one does meditation that is based on mindfulness and noticing then ones empirical ability to 'notice' is enhanced. Are you sure it's Placebo?
We arent as objective as we want to think. There are a lot of factors as to why we could percieve the sound as being different with different cables. Colors and price are probably the biggest factors.

In this case it's not just "more power" but a different amp altogether bc E1DA has only one output and it's balanced. :)
Yeah

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:48 AM Post #403 of 1,036
We arent as objective as we want to think. There are a lot of factors as to why we could percieve the sound as being different with different cables. Colors and price are probably the biggest factors.

You didn't answer my question. Do you think that people can enhance their ability to notice?

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:51 AM Post #404 of 1,036
You didn't answer my question. Do you think that people can enhance their ability to notice?
Definitely, just concentrating a lot will boost it and being tired will definitely cause you to notice less (at least in my experience).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back