iBasso IT00 and AM05 Two very different IEMs with one purpose, to Enjoy the Music!
Jul 19, 2020 at 7:25 PM Post #107 of 1,036
Anyone able to take a few pictures of the it00 next to a kz zsn/zsn pro/zs10 pro? Faceplates level flat from both outside and inside, a couple side photos too if possible.

I have slightly smaller than average ears so my concha can't fit most mid sized and up IEM's comfortably. These are on the potential shortlist.
KZ ZSN PRO AND IBASSO IT00

1595201098592.png

Jul 19, 2020 at 11:44 PM Post #110 of 1,036
Any news yet of a U.S. Distributor for the it00 yet?
Urban hifi was carrying them on Amazon but they've gone AWOL. They were charging $79+10 shipping. With tax that it was hitting almost $100 for me...

Jul 20, 2020 at 11:22 AM Post #114 of 1,036
Just got these today! Truly fantastic first impressions, right off the bat these punch way above their price point. And they just look so clean..

Attachments

• D4241809-115B-467F-96E3-7C75C23AA149.jpeg
    D4241809-115B-467F-96E3-7C75C23AA149.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • BA2EB84C-9169-4AE6-9394-DD11BBD793D8.jpeg
    BA2EB84C-9169-4AE6-9394-DD11BBD793D8.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • CFE1E543-DEDB-49FB-A0C8-FD3CE0243BC6.jpeg
    CFE1E543-DEDB-49FB-A0C8-FD3CE0243BC6.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 0F79EE90-AE36-468E-AB3A-EAA7725665FF.jpeg
    0F79EE90-AE36-468E-AB3A-EAA7725665FF.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 7B3F32E0-3B9C-478F-B8B0-201BE9827858.jpeg
    7B3F32E0-3B9C-478F-B8B0-201BE9827858.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Jul 20, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #115 of 1,036
Definitely have a little driver flex when putting them on, but honestly its so worth it for the sound. Listening on my ibasso dx160. Never heard anything at this price point this good. I'm A/Bing right now with the Sony IER M9s, and while it's not on the same level (obviously), it's clear to me even early on that IT00s are pretty phenomenal. Here are some early impressions:
  • Bass is super clean with excellent extension, power and depth, but with very little bloat. It's actually very tight and controlled while also packing a real punch and rumble. Not the most insane texture and detail, but still a really fantastic bass response with great clarity.
  • Mids are slightly recessed but still feel full, detailed and expressive. Great tonal balance and clarity. Nice natural timbre. Pretty great resolution, price beating for sure.
  • Highs are well controlled, smooth, but still sparkly and crisp. None of that recessed treble you get on a lot of budget sets (even good ones). Cymbals sound really nice and varied. Nothing is harsh, but its still got some bite and edge. The whole sound signature feels fast, crisp, punchy, and balanced.
  • Soundstage is super impressive with really nice locational accuracy. I'm kind of blown away. Not super wide, but nice and spread out. Really good instrument separation.
Overall, I'm obviously hyping these a little because I'm a bit floored by how good they are at this price. I've heard a bunch of stuff at this range - some of my favs: Shozy 1.1, MD Starfields, Tin T2s, ThieAudio L3s, Blon 03s. Not only do the IT00s come in towards the lower end of this price bracket, but for me they are already kind of destroying the competition.. and I'm only like 2 hours of listening in. For those thinking about these, I was able to get them on Amazon through UrbanHiFi and they arrived in about a week. If you're on the fence, don't be, these are awesome. And again, sorry for hyping, but they deserve it.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020 at 12:16 PM Post #116 of 1,036
Definitely have a little driver flex when putting them on, but honestly its so worth it for the sound. Listening on my ibasso dx160. Never heard anything at this price point this good. I'm A/Bing right now with the Sony IER M9s, and while it's not on the same level (obviously), it's clear to me even early on that IT00s are pretty phenomenal. Here are some early impressions:
  • Bass is super clean with excellent extension, power and depth, but with very little bloat. It's actually very tight and controlled while also packing a real punch and rumble. Not the most insane texture and detail, but still a really fantastic bass response with great clarity.
  • Mids are slightly recessed but still feel full, detailed and expressive. Great tonal balance and clarity. Nice natural timbre. Pretty great resolution, price beating for sure.
  • Highs are well controlled, smooth, but still sparkly and crisp. None of that recessed treble you get on a lot of budget sets (even good ones). Cymbals sound really nice and varied. Nothing is harsh, but its still got some bite and edge. The whole sound signature feels fast, crisp, punchy, and balanced.
  • Soundstage is super impressive with really nice locational accuracy. I'm kind of blown away. Not super wide, but nice and spread out. Really good instrument separation.
Overall, I'm obviously hyping these a little because I'm a bit floored by how good they are at this price. I've heard a bunch of stuff at this range - some of my favs: Shozy 1.1, MD Starfields, Tin T2s, ThieAudio L3s, Blon 03s. Not only do the IT00s come in towards the lower end of this price bracket, but for me they are already kind of destroying the competition.. and I'm only like 2 hours of listening in. For those thinking about these, I was able to get them on Amazon through UrbanHiFi and they arrived in about a week. If you're on the fence, don't be, these are awesome. And again, sorry for hyping, but they deserve it.
This is why I praise it so highly. The IT00 is the No.1 IEM to get under 100 USD. Enjoy!

Jul 20, 2020 at 12:37 PM Post #117 of 1,036
I've never heard a true high end expensive IEM as my limit is defined by my never having big level spare dosh. So judging into the range of what I could afford (my most expensive were £150 quid) this it00 really is in a league above what I have and have heard, and I have always carefully tried to get good sounding IEMs and Buds. This it00 sounds like it is worth a musical fortune.

Jul 20, 2020 at 12:49 PM Post #118 of 1,036
I've never heard a true high end expensive IEM as my limit is defined by my never having big level spare dosh. So judging into the range of what I could afford (my most expensive were £150 quid) this it00 really is in a league above what I have and have heard, and I have always carefully tried to get good sounding IEMs and Buds. This it00 sounds like it is worth a musical fortune.
If they had put the IT00 in a fancier shell and priced it at 300, I think most people would feel they were getting a great IEM. It takes about 100 hours to hear the real performance of these. Out of the box they are very good, with some time, I think they will really surprise you. I also like the solid feel of the MMCX. Very snug but also very solid.

Jul 20, 2020 at 12:59 PM Post #119 of 1,036
If they had put the IT00 in a fancier shell and priced it at 300, I think most people would feel they were getting a great IEM. It takes about 100 hours to hear the real performance of these. Out of the box they are very good, with some time, I think they will really surprise you. I also like the solid feel of the MMCX. Very snug but also very solid.

I agree, these sound like a $300 set.

Jul 20, 2020 at 1:17 PM Post #120 of 1,036
Definitely. I am glad my review helps in your decision to get the IT00. This is simply a no-brainer IEM. Brilliant sound at its price point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back