iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW FW: 1.6.0 ** link . . 1st page . . .
Jun 22, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #4,790 of 6,795
For some terribly. I really don't have any issues as most of my music is tagged well. However, I do not like there newest fw and reverted back to 1.3.3 until a new one comes out. Overall its not that bad, I am one who turns it on pushes play and listens to the music. 

If anyone is looking for a DX90 PM me.

Jun 22, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #4,792 of 6,795
Player started looping on the See You screen randomly while playing/charging.  It had been working well on the 1.4 firmware, other than some small scanning issues, but now it won't start up at all.  Try to start it and it just goes straight to See You and loops.

Seems like this may be a bit of a problem since I won't be able to wipe it...

Jun 22, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #4,793 of 6,795
  Player started looping on the See You screen randomly while playing/charging.  It had been working well on the 1.4 firmware, other than some small scanning issues, but now it won't start up at all.  Try to start it and it just goes straight to See You and loops.

Seems like this may be a bit of a problem since I won't be able to wipe it...

Try and hold the VOL+ and power button and do a factory reset.

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #4,794 of 6,795
  Try and hold the VOL+ and power button and do a factory reset.

thanks!
beerchug.gif
didnt know

Jun 23, 2016 at 7:56 AM Post #4,798 of 6,795
I confirm the firmware is terrible, it's not a matter of habits.
I have scanned my sd cards again and performed 2 factory reset. still have a huge amount of (NuLL) artist.
card in slot two never made it to be completly scanned, the player turn off after a moment and scan stops. (auto turn off is off)

plus now I'm experiencing last seconds of some songs being cut.
I'm hoping for a big improvement in the next firmware, I simply don't consider this player usable as it is.

Jun 23, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #4,799 of 6,795
Anyone have a fix for the shutdown loop?? I have tried using the tool, which I see will load the firmware, but when it tries to restart in goes right back into the "See You" screen. Doesnt matter which firmware I am loading, results are the same. Also tried the VOL and power button to reset it,pulled the cards out, swapped them around, but nothing seems to work. This is the 2nd day that the player will not work and I am out of ideas. Anyone else not able to fix this??

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #4,800 of 6,795
  Anyone have a fix for the shutdown loop?? I have tried using the tool, which I see will load the firmware, but when it tries to restart in goes right back into the "See You" screen. Doesnt matter which firmware I am loading, results are the same. Also tried the VOL and power button to reset it,pulled the cards out, swapped them around, but nothing seems to work. This is the 2nd day that the player will not work and I am out of ideas. Anyone else not able to fix this??

Try to put it on a charger for some time and turn on while the charger is connected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back