iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Mar 31, 2023 at 4:12 PM Post #4,816 of 5,022
Apr 6, 2023 at 1:15 AM Post #4,819 of 5,022
Any more news on the DX320 Max? Is my 300 Max Ti in trouble?

Apr 6, 2023 at 8:24 AM Post #4,821 of 5,022
I like the Ti quite a lot and definitely like it better than many desktop setup too. I am sure that they will release the DX320 Ti at some point though. It’s a trend.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023 at 8:59 AM Post #4,822 of 5,022
I like the Ti quite a lot and definitely like it better than many desktop setup too. I am sure that they will release the DX320 Ti at some point though. It’s a trend.
One issue is accessibility to new DAPs. In the UK it's hard to find physical shops that might sell, e.g. the new DX320Max, or to go to an audio hardware show, where there's an opportunity to trial the DAP (especially in an A/B comparison with what you've already got) to make your mind up. This makes it really hard to decide to give up an already tried and tested DAP (like my Ti), whose sound you really like, for a leap in the dark, no matter how raving reviews it gets. I'll admit that when I bought my DX300Max, I let my regular DX300 go based on reviews and people's posts in here. That was easier, though, as I was not quite fully satisfied with the sound of the DX300.

Apr 7, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #4,823 of 5,022
微博.jpg

Attachments

• 微博(1).jpg
    微博(1).jpg
    694.2 KB · Views: 0
Apr 7, 2023 at 10:26 AM Post #4,824 of 5,022
Would u mind translating this please? About $3500?

Apr 7, 2023 at 10:45 AM Post #4,825 of 5,022
This is what Google Translate says:

iBasso Audio
DX320MAX
Titanium alloy case | Globally limited to 888 units | Price: 23999 yuan

Talk about the quadruple stepping potentiometer on DX320MAX
Innovation and exploration, never stop) D9 (320MAX dual
Compared with the previous generation MAX series, X320MAX is one of the major improvements, but the feedback and connection potential retention is replaced by an existing device. It will also be the world's first DX220/MAX that adopts a quadruple controller. And DX30CMAX's up-switching potentiometer, change the up-action through the slide ball of the potential tendency, and they are different in different positions, and then attenuate the adjustment, which solves the problem of digital adjustment
There may be a low-level contract (that is, bit-by-bit) for incoming samples, and at the same time maintain the model book friends of the two mages, but
Its design theory determines that there are side mountains on the left and right doorways under the high cover, or it may be said to be relatively large.
The visitor has uncontrollable belt or boundary problems on 4/20, and the visitor is in the same grade, and can solve the iron problem
The method of acting as a whole-funded reporting agency in an analog way is a step-by-step homogenizer. The current handsome foreigner who does not have a package door, has a long record, and is full of enthusiasm, is a good Internet reader. Our stepping type will also use the durable alloy gear, the purely mechanical force ratio network part of the switch of the vertical electric sweep, and the high-precision electric sweep,
There is the sound of purer water, and a more timely conclusive pairing.
With the step-by-step electrolysis of the excellent equipment Hi Best, why can it only be used on the H Erd wire machine?
Shen Yifan, do you think it’s useless to wash the equipment? First of all, Youtang’s stepping potentiometer is extremely good.
The price of hundreds of thousands of yuan, the top product is close to ten thousand yuan, and the ordinary toilet is not strong at all. Jiang Zebao
Mox 70mm
Through the improvement of the mechanical condition of our door, it has increased to 200 units, and the volume of Huabilian's step-by-step bidding product is only one-tenth of the ordinary step-by-step centripetal cut. Breaking the quotation, everyone will think that this proof is achieved by reducing the number of adjustments. No, this Yuda Xie Suan is the same as the mainstream products, and it is still level 20! In three sentences, my road to miniaturization needs to go through the four books of Dong Nanyue and Reflection, and suddenly say 74 in a small volume like bamboo. At the first level, it means that the physical phase space of the first level is as small as 10 months, so there may be a 50% 10 probability that both sides will have thunderstorms during the process of subzone adjustment. At this time, you only need to turn the volume knob slightly clockwise, and you can surf the Internet.
The miniaturization of the stepper potential reservoir can be realized after several years, and it is finally realized on the DX320MAX. We are absolutely uneasy about Tai Chang!
April 7, 2023

————————
If someone can deliver a higher resolution version of the 2nd picture, we can get a more accurate translation

Apr 7, 2023 at 11:24 AM Post #4,827 of 5,022
Oh lord! The price of my 300max just drop significantly. 😪
Trust me, I am sitting here sobbing on a daily basis along with two DX220 Max along and my 300 Max Ti.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #4,830 of 5,022
DX300Max Ti is a special version, not really over the DAC (although this is also now discontinued) or other components, but the special and rare caps in the amp. Not sure what the amp in the 320Max will look like, but we should perhaps wait for details and benchmarks too, before starting the doom loop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back