iBasso DX220Max ****************** New FW! 1.01 for download! 1st Page.
May 22, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #559 of 3,626
I never cared much about those “fuzz” from other makers VS authorized dealer

Ibasso always take care of the customers as long as the device is Ibasso made and produced. I have seen and witness many events where even used items got warranty and services from Ibasso

You would likely never got any respond from Lotoo Email, but Ibasso is likely responding to all inquiries.

Ibasso loves the customers, enough to even have Fan Editions Limited run with full warranty.

They do, absolute sterling service. Even identified some components on the dx150 morherboard for me recently.

May 22, 2020 at 10:17 AM Post #561 of 3,626
I never cared much about those “fuzz” from other makers VS authorized dealer

Ibasso always take care of the customers as long as the device is Ibasso made and produced. I have seen and witness many events where even used items got warranty and services from Ibasso

You would likely never got any respond from Lotoo Email, but Ibasso is likely responding to all inquiries.

Ibasso loves the customers, enough to even have Fan Editions Limited run with full warranty.

This is what I like reading. I refuse to buy a dap with no manufacturer support. I have already been down that road. This is why Sony is on my list, but iBasso will also be on my list as well as iFi if I ever get a dac/amp.

May 22, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #563 of 3,626
I see more e-caps on this pic

DX220MAX-5.jpg

May 22, 2020 at 10:48 AM Post #566 of 3,626
There are other pictures that show internal power supply wires, battery wires too :wink:

possibly Opamp as buffers OPA1642 ?

I was just about to say have they given away that they are using OPA1642 for LPF on AMP8 (they annoyingly grind off part numbers on some ic's)

Last edited:
May 22, 2020 at 11:11 AM Post #569 of 3,626
The main battery is 4400mah and the others is 3600 (900 times 4). Is this meant to be used plugged in? Or will that translate for a work days use?

DX220MAX-12.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back