iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Aug 13, 2018 at 1:40 AM Post #1,456 of 3,129
Thank you for reply, if I face the same issue with long booting time, I'll PM you.

It is normal on the first boot after flashing the new firmware only. Subsequent reboots may show this message, but not for so long. Anyway, it depends on number of additional apps installed.

I doubt it would help. If you have no many apps installed, I'd suggest to "Factory data reset" from Android's "Backup & reset". If the problem persists, please PM me.

No, it is not a hardware problem. I've heard a couple of similar reports with my previous firmware build, but related to "Voice style" setting. I've never experienced it myself, which makes it hard to fix. If you decide to go for a factory reset, please note if it corrects this problem as well. If it won't, again: please PM me for instructions on how to collect more info for investigation.

As for this issue - I experienced the same with original software from Ibasso as well. There fore I thought this might be hardware issue since two different softwares had the same effect.

Aug 13, 2018 at 1:39 PM Post #1,458 of 3,129
There fore I thought this might be hardware issue since two different softwares had the same effect.
Both (my and official builds) firmwares are basically the same.

Aug 13, 2018 at 10:47 PM Post #1,459 of 3,129
Hi,

Another question or rather observation - if I choose "super slow roll off" filter and restart the device sound is tilted to the left side, stereo image not centered. Issue disappears when another filter is chosen and this does not happen with other filter settings. Might that be a hardware issue?

Installed Lurker's it is just fine.
If you found "tilted left sound" try to do factory reset (power + play then insert usb cable which connected to computer). Mine had the same issue of "tilted left sound" regardless what DF i am using (see my prev posts in prev pages) either with original F/W, Fidelizer or Lurker's but after factory reset it is fixed, all centered.

Aug 14, 2018 at 1:59 AM Post #1,460 of 3,129
Installed Lurker's it is just fine.
If you found "tilted left sound" try to do factory reset (power + play then insert usb cable which connected to computer). Mine had the same issue of "tilted left sound" regardless what DF i am using (see my prev posts in prev pages) either with original F/W, Fidelizer or Lurker's but after factory reset it is fixed, all centered.

Ok, will try this one. However this issue was only with one filter setting so I can easily avoid it :)

Aug 14, 2018 at 5:20 AM Post #1,461 of 3,129
Hi folks,

I was just wondering if anyone uses the DX150 with the android foobar2000 app and how it performs?

My hope is to get the DX150 and install foobar for the excellent replaygain management.

Does the Mango player that comes preinstalled have replaygain as a feature? I've searched the net but found a forum that says it do any with another saying it does. Replaygain is a must for me.

Thanks all!

Aug 15, 2018 at 1:39 PM Post #1,462 of 3,129
Did the DX150 finally grow up to a flawless working lagless DAP? After the Ak70 MKII i want to try something new. I dont mind using a big brick. I will use this player mainly at home. Powerfull amp, good quality screen and smooth controls are important for me.

Aug 15, 2018 at 1:52 PM Post #1,463 of 3,129
Did the DX150 finally grow up to a flawless working lagless DAP? After the Ak70 MKII i want to try something new. I dont mind using a big brick. I will use this player mainly at home. Powerfull amp, good quality screen and smooth controls are important for me.
I never experienced much of any lag but any that there was, was addressed some time back. The OS is very snappy now. :^)

Aug 18, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #1,464 of 3,129
How would I go about hiding the home page apps on Lurker's ROM? (everything except Mango Player)
Can't seem to find the option or hide when I long press the apps...

Aug 19, 2018 at 5:22 AM Post #1,465 of 3,129
How would I go about hiding the home page apps on Lurker's ROM? (everything except Mango Player)
The easiest way is to move all unneeded icons into the second (3rd) desktop page.

Aug 19, 2018 at 9:46 AM Post #1,466 of 3,129
The easiest way is to move all unneeded icons into the second (3rd) desktop page.

I see, so there's no way to hide them from any of the desktops, just relocate them another desktop page...
Thanks for the tip.

Aug 21, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #1,467 of 3,129
I never experienced much of any lag but any that there was, was addressed some time back. The OS is very snappy now. :^)

Is this badboy approved? :grin:

Aug 22, 2018 at 12:55 AM Post #1,470 of 3,129
Mine lags a lot , it is on V2.10.275-L2 :frowning2:
I would reload the latest iBasso FW and do a factory reset. I get no lag at all, none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back