Quote:
No, the power of taking a reality-check every once in a while
wink.gif

blink.gif

Mar 30, 2012 at 8:27 AM Post #2,718 of 2,799

Quote:
No, the power of taking a reality-check every once in a while
wink.gif

Mython it's not that bad lol. Not perfect but its reasonably fast for me. Then again I am not using the Stock player as this may be the issue. I use Power Amp. Now if I'm gonna listen to 24/96 or higher then I'll suffer the pain.

Mar 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #2,719 of 2,799
Lol! Lest you think I'm 'hating-on' the DX100, I like the SQ -=HUGELY=- and, on that basis, I'm extremely pleased with it.

I'm just being unapologetically honest about some of its shortcomings, that's all, and that, apparently, makes some folks uncomfortable :wink:

I would describe the DX100 as a 'rough diamond' that can potentially be polished to a rather high shine if iBasso put in the necessary ongoing firmware development, but will never be totally flawless.

Mar 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #2,720 of 2,799

Quote:
Lol! Lest you think I'm 'hating-on' the DX100, I like the SQ -=HUGELY=- and, on that basis, I'm extremely pleased with it.
I'm just being unapologetically honest about some of its shortcomings, that's all, and that, apparently, makes some folks uncomfortable
wink.gif

I would describe the DX100 as a 'rough diamond' that can potentially be polished to a rather high shine if iBasso put in the necessary ongoing firmware development, but will never be totally flawless.

+1

Mar 31, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #2,721 of 2,799
My DX100 2nd batch that i received today is up for sale if anyone is interested. Please look at For sale - Source Components. 

Mar 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #2,723 of 2,799
It is in his ad. Bought a desktop rig whilst waiting. Looks like someone has already pm'ed. I thought about it but the Alo Rx3 is about the same price and is finally due out soon.

Apr 10, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #2,725 of 2,799
I moved all my music to new  "Music" folder on G: drive (on iBasso drive) and did the "factory reset" as recommended ... seems to work fine now, no pops or otherwise. I did have some problems with Andy Pandy ... I just turned it off, and all of it's ancestry, seems to work fine now ... I don't have a problem with the iBasso stock player ...

Apr 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #2,726 of 2,799

Quote:
I moved all my music to new  "Music" folder on G: drive (on iBasso drive) and did the "factory reset" as recommended ... seems to work fine now, no pops or otherwise. I did have some problems with Andy Pandy ... I just turned it off, and all of it's ancestry, seems to work fine now ... I don't have a problem with the iBasso stock player ...

Good news always welcomed, have fun and enjoy, congrats.

Apr 10, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #2,727 of 2,799
So ... GG ... why do you want to send it back ? This is is the best DAP I've heard since I was a hippy in the 60's (and they didn't have DAP's then) ... question ... what's wrong with it ? ...

Please feel free to reply ...

X

Apr 10, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #2,728 of 2,799
So ... GG ... why do you want to send it back ? This is is the best DAP I've heard since I was a hippy in the 60's (and they didn't have DAP's then) ... question ... what's wrong with it ? ... Please feel free to reply ... X

Where does it say she want to return it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back