iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Oct 19, 2012 at 4:18 AM Post #8,418 of 13,503
Quote:
Hi, Thank you for your email. We will release the new firmware within this week. We dont make leather case for the DX100. There should be some after market products. You may try ebay. Sincerely iBasso Audio

Surfer1000 will you address the issues we have stated numerous times in this thread? My main problems are the sound on 1.2.3 is changed from 1.1.7. Its been compromised. If building off of 1.1.7 be sure to make sure embedded album art shows up. Also the fade in with tracks needs to be fixed. 1.2.3. still has a problem with a long pause between tracks when you manually select tracks or change a track. That is not acceptable. Playlists are showing up in the order they are synced to the device. They need to show up in alphabetical order regardless of what order they sync. Please fix this. I'm not sure if this is an issue on other menu options on the DX100 but I've heard this is the case as well. Sleep mode seems to drain the battery a ridiculous amount for some and not so much for others. The inconsistencies need to be addressed. Please get it right this time. I would love to keep this unit but these problems all add up to destroy the experience.

Oct 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #8,423 of 13,503
I am not sure exactly what is going to be addressed, hopefully the things Lee wants and more. I can confirm that iBasso is intending to release an update.
Here is a C&P of the email I received 1.5 hours ago:

"[size=medium]Hi,[/size]
[size=medium] We are testing the firmware now. We still need to fix some minor errors. We will release it on Monday or Sunday.[/size]
[size=medium] Have a good weekend.[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] Sincerely[/size]
[size=medium] iBasso Audio"[/size]

Oct 19, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #8,424 of 13,503
Quote:
I am not sure exactly what is going to be addressed, hopefully the things Lee wants and more. I can confirm that iBasso is intending to release an update.
Here is a C&P of the email I received 1.5 hours ago:

"[size=medium]Hi,[/size]
[size=medium] We are testing the firmware now. We still need to fix some minor errors. We will release it on Monday or Sunday.[/size]
[size=medium] Have a good weekend.[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] Sincerely[/size]
[size=medium] iBasso Audio"[/size]

gs1000.gif

Oct 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #8,425 of 13,503
Quote:
Anyways I left the DX100 in sleep mode for about 21 hours from 100%. It drained the battery to 67 percent. Not saying that is wonderful but considering how long it was left like this it's really not as bad as I thought it would be. So I wouldn't recommend leaving it in sleep more more than 8 hours as I only experienced 6 percent drainage.

After a few more days of usage, I find that the battery drain is NOT CONSISTENT. I have system monitor installed so I can see the battery graph over time.

It was pretty slow over the first 50 percent but it accelerated to 3x the previous rate when it went below 50%. don't ask me why, probably some quirk of the OS....

Oct 19, 2012 at 7:21 PM Post #8,426 of 13,503
Quote:
Hi,

One more question ..... Can i use my DX100 always connected with her charger ? or isn't good for the batterie ?

This is what I am doing most of the time.... 

I tried looking for a battery care program that can limit the charging to 80% but I cannot find it. It is probably bad for the battery as it runs hot due to charging and level is at 100% all the time. 

But discharging and charging is also bad so....

Oct 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #8,427 of 13,503
Quote:

After a few more days of usage, I find that the battery drain is NOT CONSISTENT. I have system monitor installed so I can see the battery graph over time.

It was pretty slow over the first 50 percent but it accelerated to 3x the previous rate when it went below 50%. don't ask me why, probably some quirk of the OS....

I may have noticed the same as soon as it got under 50%. I'm running 1.2.3

Oct 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #8,428 of 13,503
Frankly, 

they should never have went with Android for me.

Or at least get the default Music app working smoothly. It is such a big unit and burns so much power. It is mind boggling that the unit is so laggy given the power consumption.

Oct 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #8,429 of 13,503

Same happens to me, in my experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back