iBasso D3 appreciation/impressions thread
Oct 28, 2008 at 2:15 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by paulybatz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did my research and pico / predator just cannot compete with the D3 price performance ratio. Even though the 2move has had a price reduction, the lack of a line out for the DAC was the big con for me.
I finally pulled the trigger and mine is on the way.
I am glad that ibasso was out of stock for 2 weeks to give me some calm time to decide but I am excited...will post my own review when it arrives and when it is burned in.

I tried to get a predator for close to the same price but could not...and price in today's economy is the big factor for me!

would like to hear your reviews.

Oct 28, 2008 at 2:27 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by nocturnalsheet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
would like to hear your reviews.

I will start my own review thread.
Should be here tomorrow or Friday the latest!!!

Someone just posted a predator in the for sale forum for 350 used...still cannot beat 250 for a new unit...with a DAC line out function!

Oct 28, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #20 of 24
D3 is getting famous
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2008 at 9:11 PM Post #21 of 24
New here, and I am thinking about giving the D3 a try. Does it come with a mini-coaxial/coaxial to usb cable as well I so I can use it with a portable cd player with digital out? Thanks.

Oct 28, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by jingles_97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
New here, and I am thinking about giving the D3 a try. Does it come with a mini-coaxial/coaxial to usb cable as well I so I can use it with a portable cd player with digital out? Thanks.

No. No optical input capability.

Oct 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #24 of 24
The D3 is USB or analog only - no coax or optical. They may have a replacement for the discontinued D1 later - that had optical and coax. The are some OEM D1 clones for sale on eBay still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back