iBasso D10. .UPDATES 1st page, with Current Opamp Choices by HiFlight . . . images page 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 71
Mar 31, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #1,637 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it'll work with any thing that has a line level input, no way would it work if it had to amplify the speakers, but with anything that works under its own power then its all sweet. aux/line out is def the way to go for this though.

Works for me...so to speak
tongue.gif

And guess what I found at my door today (Mon)?
Yep, a DHL attempted delivery slip
eek.gif

So I guess I've got to wait one more day...
frown.gif

-HK sends

Mar 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM Post #1,638 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by HK_sends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Works for me...so to speak
tongue.gif

And guess what I found at my door today (Mon)?
Yep, a DHL attempted delivery slip
eek.gif

So I guess I've got to wait one more day...
frown.gif

-HK sends

WTH were you doing man??!!! why did you go out?? or were you just asleep and didnt hear them or had your headphones on and didnt here them?? I was waiting by the bloody door, no way was I going to miss mine. silly silly man
tongue.gif
NA na__ na NA_ na i'm loving mine. after switching between it and my VCAP rig a bit today, I have to say that i'm not going to be able to sell all my ipods. the VCAP DIYMOD still has its place. the D10 >LISA III rig is brilliantly detailed and precise; with texture and layering like no other portable rig I have ever heard, but still the VCAP has musicality in spades that the D10 is lagging slighty behind with. also the soundstage of the VCAp rig is a little wider at this stage too. will see after burn-in, but that shouldnt be so much of a factor running the lisa via D10 line-out. the D10 isnt fatiguing though, its not detailed in that way, I could see it would be almost unreal with ety's or similar. the woody jena recabled D2000 synergize with this combo amazingly. they have the bass to cope with the bass detail the D10 puts out. But I can see the ES3X that have my name on them, pretty much completing this rig apart from more storage on the iriver. dont really know where I could go from there actually. guess i'll start spending more money on my home rig.
Until someone brings out a modern Dap with optical or coax output. my portable journey is at an end as soon as my customs arrive.

except maybe a portacode instead of the Lisa III, but thats a while off being ready yet.
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:28 PM Post #1,640 of 4,153
ah LOL, I forget not everyone works at home doing this stuff. head-fi is my job
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:32 PM Post #1,641 of 4,153
Quote:

snip/....
Until someone brings out a modern Dap with optical or coax output. my portable journey is at an end as soon as my customs arrive..../snip
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

LOL I cant believe I even wrote that, no-one including me believes that

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:36 PM Post #1,642 of 4,153
Quote:

ah LOL, I forget not everyone works at home doing this stuff. head-fi is my job
biggrin.gif

It's my second job. But alas, we are mere volunteering candy strippers, all hoping to become doctors someday
smile.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #1,643 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's my second job. But alas, we are mere volunteering candy strippers, all hoping to become doctors someday
smile.gif

hehe well sometimes I still feel like a student I tell ya. But every now and again the teacher throws me a bone. nice job you are doing there man
beerchug.gif
and admirable that you donate your time to a good cause. BTW the new look of the forums is coming together well. hows the transition going your end??

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #1,644 of 4,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

Hey Hey! You finally came out. But I never really enjoyed watching guy strippers. Good luck though.

Mar 31, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #1,646 of 4,153
Quote:

BTW the new look of the forums is coming together well. hows the transition going your end??

Thanks. I like most of the improvements but I'm still up in the air about the horizontal post format.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HK_sends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's Here! It's Here!
I finally got my D10!

Good things come to those who wait (most of the time).

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Hey! You finally came out. But I never really enjoyed watching guy strippers. Good luck though.

He he. Good thing that the stripes (strips) are horizontal, though. Vertical strips are unflattering to most men over 35!

Mar 31, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #1,647 of 4,153
On the post format, I really don't care for it. It seems to take a lot of room for little information.

Apr 1, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #1,649 of 4,153
It's OK on my 24" iMac, but is real tough on my 13" Dell laptop.

Sorry for the OT. Back to the Candy Stripes.
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back