iBasso D1 problem
Apr 21, 2008 at 1:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Schalldampfer

1000+ Head-Fier
The charging is red, but I think it flashes green constantly. And it should be at max charge, but it doesn't stay green constantly. Any ideas?

Apr 22, 2008 at 6:07 AM Post #2 of 7
Anyone? I fear the constant charging and recharging might be damaging for the amp.

Apr 23, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #3 of 7
I am finding the DC in to be flaky. My plug has a right-angle, and if it is oriented so that it is "6-o'clock" (if the cord is running at the bottom of the unit), the charge light blinks on and off, then turns red. The solution is simple enough -- I just orient the plug so that it is always at 3-o'clock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone? I fear the constant charging and recharging might be damaging for the amp.

Apr 24, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #5 of 7
Mine does it no matter what angle. I'm contacting iBasso now.

Apr 25, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #6 of 7
Mine had exactly the same problem. iBasso fixed it and did some update mods on the charging circuit and it has been fine ever since. Turnaround time was very short. Superb customer service. It did, however, take quite a bit of time to clear Chinese customs and arrive at iBasso for the repairs.

Apr 25, 2008 at 1:52 PM Post #7 of 7
Mine had some charging problems as well. As far as I recall it never really turned green ever. Sent it back and it was fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back