i wore a sombrero over my grado's today
Feb 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Wiggy Fuzz

100+ Head-Fier
it was a snow day, we had like a few millimetres of snow here and britain was brought to a virtual standstill. anyway, i didn't want to get my grado's wet, but wearing a woolly hat over them wouldn't work.

anyway, i bought a sombrero for a completely unrelated reason (actually, no reason...) and tried to strike a balance between listening to my headphones and wearing the totally awesome sombrero. i settled on poking holes through it to allow for the metal prongs to stick through - so now my headphones and hat had stopped arguing and were now residing in perfect company atop my head. and it was comfortable, only it pushed on my glasses harder than i liked.

so, a win win situation: awesome sounding headphones, dry head and dry pads and weird looks from all the poor fools getting their heads wet and their apple buds slippery. so, yeah, random, but i liked it.

Feb 3, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #2 of 30
You leave so much on the table without pics....Ole!

Feb 3, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #3 of 30
WE....WANT.............PICTURES!!!

Feb 3, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #6 of 30
Pics or it didn't happen!
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #8 of 30
Pics, you liar
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 3, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #15 of 30
all right. i'll post pics tomorrow, when i'm back n uni campus. but really? a pair of sr325i's and a sombrero can't be too hard to imagine. would have looked awesome, though, with all that snow, though.

anyway, it was a day filled with awesomeness. our probability lecturer turned up late and everyone expected a lecture. 5 minutes in he displays a message on the projector saying he has a cold and can't speak, so lecture is off today, and everybody literally clapped. good times. anyway, pics tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back