I went to the Airport and came back with boobies..
May 25, 2007 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

D1g1talV3n0m

100+ Head-Fier
So I was at the Airport getting ready to leave and a new pair of cans just happened to follow me home.

DSC00705.jpg

Yes they are the infamous Darth Boobies. I bought them from Spaceman yesterday.

Basically I now have completed my Darth collection. I've got a nice pair of Closed V3's and the one and only Boobies. Now what's next you might ask?

At this point you will just have to wait and see.
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2007 at 5:46 PM Post #5 of 29
Since you teased me with your thread title (expected much different pics), I'll have to remind you that the collection is NOT complete for you. There are still v.3 Screened Darths, x.d. Darths, 32 ohm Darths, and there are more than those..........you simply do not have a collection - YET!
evil_smiley.gif

May 25, 2007 at 6:03 PM Post #9 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by choomanchoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome cans mang,

but It needs to be said, your title is FALSE ADVERSTISEMENT!
smily_headphones1.gif

I bet this thread gets *thousands* of views befire the first day is over!
blink.gif
icon10.gif

Who could bypass and NOT click this one open?
icon10.gif

May 25, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #14 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexdexter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man that's one pair of boobies that are really starting to get around!
wink.gif

Last I can recall, spliffy was well-pleased with them. So what has he replaced them with???

He is getting out of headphones for the time being I believe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since you teased me with your thread title (expected much different pics), I'll have to remind you that the collection is NOT complete for you. There are still v.3 Screened Darths, x.d. Darths, 32 ohm Darths, and there are more than those..........you simply do not have a collection - YET!
evil_smiley.gif

Haha my collection is finished for me. I've got a nice set of Closed cans and a great set of open V3 deep cups. I don't see the need for anymore Darth's at this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabeer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice man!!!
Could you post your opinions of them, maybe compared the your current closed darths.

I'm not very good with doing reviews but I will try.

1. Sound stage is HUGE compared to the Closed's. There is more air between the sounds which I like.
2. Voices and highs seem to have more "depth" to them. It's almost like having tunnel vision then it going away.
3. They are great for movies. I am hearing even more things with these then I did my Closed's.
4. There is a bit more bass then my Closed's and it seems to reach quite a bit deeper into the lower Hz range.

Sorry if none of that makes sense. I can't really "describe" things out as well as someone such as Skylab and others.

May 25, 2007 at 6:33 PM Post #15 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not very good with doing reviews but I will try.

1. Sound stage is HUGE compared to the Closed's. There is more air between the sounds which I like.
2. Voices and highs seem to have more "depth" to them. It's almost like having tunnel vision then it going away.
3. They are great for movies. I am hearing even more things with these then I did my Closed's.
4. There is a bit more bass then my Closed's and it seems to reach quite a bit deeper into the lower Hz range.

Sorry if none of that makes sense. I can't really "describe" things out as well as someone such as Skylab and others.

Thanks that was cool
smily_headphones1.gif
. Nice buy you have a very rare Darth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back