I want to buy a new IEM with good bass like PX100 and more quality and a warm/clean sound (dbeyerdinamyc vs brainwavz vs soundmagic vs radiopaq vs VSonic vs Sunrise)
Feb 29, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #32 of 40
Have you read this thread about comparison between E10 & M2?
http://www.head-fi.org/t/595832/need-help-choosing-between-soundmagic-e10-brainwavz-m2

E30 has a neutral sound signature, tonal balance. Does not excel in any spectrum but on the whole they deliver fast, all around good quality sound for its price. Quite good soundstage.

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:02 AM Post #34 of 40
Thanks people, i decided to get E10 and M2 (azathoth you say M1 will fit but i read averywhere that M2 has a better bass power).
I finally decided to select M2 because i read it has more bass than M4 (but less detail).
And E10 over E30 because of the same reason (E30 and M4 seems to be more "balanced" and detailed).

I still have to debate more for the last one to get as they are all "high end" and i dont know how they compare with the others:
Soundmagic E10 33€
Brainwavz M2 48€
Radiopaq Jazz 18€

I added phonak because i can get it cheap from someone, i now need some people who knows about these:
Sunrise Xcape impressive edition 73€
dBeyerdynamic DTX101iE 61€
Vsonic GR06 50€
Phonak Audeo 022 65€

Can anyone tell me about the sound signature of these? Wich one is more on the bass side? And wich one more on the other side?

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #35 of 40
Mar 1, 2012 at 4:29 AM Post #36 of 40

Quote:
Thanks people, i decided to get E10 and M2 (azathoth you say M1 will fit but i read averywhere that M2 has a better bass power).
I finally decided to select M2 because i read it has more bass than M4 (but less detail).
And E10 over E30 because of the same reason (E30 and M4 seems to be more "balanced" and detailed).

I still have to debate more for the last one to get as they are all "high end" and i dont know how they compare with the others:
Soundmagic E10 33€
Brainwavz M2 48€
Radiopaq Jazz 18€

I added phonak because i can get it cheap from someone, i now need some people who knows about these:
Vsonic GR06 50€
Phonak Audeo 022 65€

Can anyone tell me about the sound signature of these? Wich one is more on the bass side? And wich one more on the other side?

I can speak for the E10 which I own. I also own a pair of CX 300 II. E10 is a better sounding IEM . in saying that they're somewhat different from each other. E10 has a much more forward mid range taking the front seat with recessed highs that sparkle. Bass is better overall because you lose some of the bloated 'boom' CX 300 II offer. The sound signature is more balanced than CX 300 II too. So many people rave about E10's and I understand why, it's just a great sounding IEM for the price.even when I compared to a pair of $79 AUS Sony MDR EX310 I still prefer wonders of E10's. returning the Sony's. That's a pretty big achievement to rival a pair of IEM's almost double their price.

You can't go wrong with SoundMAGIC E10. it has something for almost everyone. 

Mar 1, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #38 of 40
Ok guys but the ones i marked in "bold" are the ones im going to get for sure, i just need opinion of these ones:

Phonak Audeo 022 65€

Mar 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #39 of 40
probably with sunrise you will have problems due to not enough glue, i have sister model xcited, i needed two times glue it- connector, in first hour metal ring came off and after two weeks earpiece splitted in two parts.

Apr 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #40 of 40
I finnaly bought this one: Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition

You can check my reviews in the first page!
Tt is not bass heavy but i found it really better sounding than the others.
I don't think there is something comparable to PX100 inside IEMS... it is a different kind of sound.
Also i think you dont need so much bass in IEMS because its already "inside" your ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back