I want a motorcycle.
Sep 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM Post #77 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by zx10guy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is Rudskogen close to you?

Superbike School :: Rudskogen, Norway

Yeah, just 60-70 miles away. Just a handful tracks in Norway, and this is the closest one.
Rudskogen have track days and such, but from what I can find out they do not rent out bikes but you need to bring your own. I will read more into it though..

Sep 18, 2009 at 6:38 AM Post #79 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by labrat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the first page there is a link:

Superbike School :: Discover the art of cornering

But expensive.

Aaah, thanks!
biggrin.gif

Expensive it is, but certainly worth looking further into.
Quote:

The Schools operate on a truly global scale, with courses in America, Australia, UK, Ireland, Holland, Spain, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, Dubai and Greece.

Sep 19, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #80 of 81
Along with my first flying lesson, and the first time that i went diving in a resort course, and a shark swam right by me, and of course, the first time I had sex with someone other than myself, it is right up there with "the most memorable experiences in my life".

Sep 20, 2009 at 10:07 AM Post #81 of 81
Oooh, I want a motorbike so badly. It's one of my dreams to get a cruiser, a swag just a few changes of clothes, a camera and of coarse a friend and go around australia on by bike, just camping whereever we decide to stop. Seeing the country. This dream isn't australia specific but seeing it's my back yard it's the easiest and I think I should actually get out and see all the country I live in has to offer.

Everytime I see Easy Rider the itch gets worse.

M parents would kill me if I got a motorbike and seeing as I'm kinda dependent on them to pay my uni fees the dream will either have to wait a few years or be done in secret.

One day though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back