I support dreadlocks
Jul 4, 2016 at 5:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
There was a time when growing dreads was popular but kind of declined. If you wear dreadlocks, I think it's cool. You guys rock man.

Jul 5, 2016 at 3:26 PM Post #5 of 16
"After tackling Arizona Cardinals’ running back Andre Ellington late in the third quarter Sunday, Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin emerged from the pile with a little something extra. A very big handful of Ellington’s dreadlocks…nearly two feet, according to ESPN, which Babin soon raised in the air seemingly in mild triumph."

Jul 5, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #6 of 16
Wow that must be painful having his dreads pulled out. He might be going bald with weak hair roots. I have seen some old balding hippies with some dreads. 

Jul 5, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #7 of 16
  Wow that must be painful having his dreads pulled out. He might be going bald with weak hair roots. I have seen some old balding hippies with some dreads. 

He said he didn't even feel it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/18/not-the-best-advertisement-for-dreadlocks-if-youre-a-football-player-anyway/

Jul 5, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #11 of 16
Drop saying Dread and simply state a hair doo by saying he is Locking his hair. His Locks are looking good.

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #13 of 16
Respect for all the dedications and care that are needed to have dreads and dreadlocks. I think the worst stereotype is that dreads stink and are formed when you just don't care about your hair.

Dec 18, 2019 at 5:19 AM Post #14 of 16
Respect for all the dedications and care that are needed to have dreads and dreadlocks. I think the worst stereotype is that dreads stink and are formed when you just don't care about your hair.
Correct. Weekly wash and wax. No smell at all. Clean. A swim in the ocean does wonders for their condition and cleans.

Dec 24, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #15 of 16
I would definately do drealocks as I think they are cool, but just inconvenient to look cool.

Another issue with dreadlocks. How often did they shampoo their hair?

When I was a kid, shaved lines on the side of the hair was cool

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back