I started a Head-Fi blog... does anybody read these things?
Apr 13, 2010 at 3:01 AM Post #33 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by baka1969 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My life is boring enough, why would I want to read how boring someone else's life is? LoL

We can see that in people's signatures.
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2010 at 4:59 AM Post #39 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Guidry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Opinions are like butt cheeks, everybody's got a pair and usually they should be kept to themselves...

The mass part of this forum revolves around suggestions that are based on personal opinions... Many bad, but some very, very good.

This reminds me of a time where I was mooned by someone driving a car... I was walking to a friend's house and a car came driving down the street with someone screaming and honking their horn and there was a big buttocks sticking out the driver's window. I never found out who this was, but I couldn't stop laughing and later seriously pondered how this person drove the car with their ass sticking out the window... It still bothers me when I think about it.

Apr 14, 2010 at 5:15 AM Post #40 of 42
I could see this being more effective if someone started a blog upon their first head-fi arrival...

Day 1 on head-fi - Learned some good stuff today, turned out I shouldn't buy bose...
Day 9 on head-fi - Got my first headphones today, wow they sound fantastic...
Day 310 on head-fi - Wallet took another hit today, added my 7th headphone to the collection.

Over the course of a few years we would see them going broke, getting divorced and so on... would make a good book!
regular_smile .gif

Apr 14, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #41 of 42
The nice thing about posting a blog is that you can then call yourself a blogger, and that looks really great on a resume.
tongue.gif

Apr 14, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #42 of 42
Double post, I know, but it's the only way to show my new sig. Thanks, Mr. K!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back