I need your help.
Oct 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

deadly55

100+ Head-Fier
For a class I need to make a site.. I'm planning on making it about headphones in general but I can't come up with a name, also can some one explain the frequency graph and how ot read them?

Oct 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 13
Music and music. In pictures:

beethoven_hairclub.jpg

&
TX8dk66vi47U9KD-pBOubUtYlPoo0U7YPTdFbPJR0G-I1AETuj5rHvh2-gxPAwPF.jpg

Do you see what I mean? I would recommend building a site that focuses on only one or two things (about music). That way you can actually tell something. It would get fairly boring to read a site that explains what music is etc.

Oct 25, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadly55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For a class I need to make a site.. I'm planning on making it about headphones in general but I can't come up with a name, also can some one explain the frequency graph and how ot read them?

It sounds a bit like you want others to do your homework for you. Why not come up with a couple names then see what people think, and do some searches about how to read frequency graphs, and check back if you have any questions?

Oct 25, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #5 of 13
I came up with Low-fi, as it fits more of what I own. I never thought of searching about how to read the graphs >_<

Oct 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM Post #7 of 13
Ha ha i like for your ears only. Might do Low-Fi For Your Ears Only or use low-fi as the domain.

Oct 26, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadly55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ha ha i like for your ears only. Might do Low-Fi For Your Ears Only or use low-fi as the domain.

Think about it, would you go to a site that talks about lo-fi?

Oct 26, 2009 at 12:43 AM Post #9 of 13
true.. But it isn't the truth (i'm not going to be doing all low end stuff) But a range of things, somethings not even related to headphones or music. I didn't go to head-fi cause of the name but rather what head-fi is.

Nov 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #11 of 13
alright i decided on calling it For Your Ears only, now i just need a domain (i don't like foryourearsonly.com or for-your-ears-only.com) and a web host i've been looking at hostgator and Dreamhost.

Nov 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM Post #13 of 13
the main part is (the coding and content), the domain name and hosting is another one that's about a week away but there's not restrictions to the names or the host, so I want something that'll work.. especially when it comes to web hosting since I don't know much about web hosting, I've read reviews and both seem good, I'm just hoping some one here has experience with one of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back