I need your help...
Dec 14, 2006 at 2:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

benton

100+ Head-Fier
I am completely lost this year as to what I want for x-mas. So, knowing the type of people who go on these forums have similar interests to me, I decided to ask for advice. Can anyone here recommend me some Christmas ideas for....me? I like audio, clothes, technology, guitar, and just anything that is a cool thing to have. I know that you guys find some pretty cool stuff so can anyone throw out some reccomendations? I'm on around a $450 budget.

Dec 14, 2006 at 3:59 AM Post #3 of 5
Well, you'd know if you really want something for xmas
Browse around town, if you can't find anything adopt one of those kids? (not literally, you know.. the donation thing)

Dec 14, 2006 at 4:30 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by benton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am completely lost this year as to what I want for x-mas. So, knowing the type of people who go on these forums have similar interests to me, I decided to ask for advice. Can anyone here recommend me some Christmas ideas for....me? I like audio, clothes, technology, guitar, and just anything that is a cool thing to have. I know that you guys find some pretty cool stuff so can anyone throw out some reccomendations? I'm on around a $450 budget.

How old are you? If you are young, those charitable clothing are very fashionable right now!
These by the GAP are hot, especially the red tshirts I personally have the desi(red) and inspi(red)

Right now, those fit jeans are in, not quite the skinny ones, but fit ones. Dark wash, very fit boot cut ones that are not too loose or tight. Goes great with a sportcoat and maybe turtlenecks and hoodies..

Maybe get a MS-2? What headphones/amp source you have and what do you like to listen to?

Dec 14, 2006 at 7:56 AM Post #5 of 5
I thought of a nice acoustic guitar, but $450 won't buy you much of a guitar.

Howabout a nice large LCD monitor for your workstation ?

New 80gig iPod to keep your music collection with you all the time ?

Flight ticket to go see someone you love?

Enjoy whatever you'd have for your Christmas present.

wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back