I need the best earbuds for under 150$
May 28, 2014 at 5:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

shak85

100+ Head-Fier
Hello

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've been reading reviews and can't seem to decide. I 've found a few suggestions but i would appreciate your experience to help me decide

M2C - Discontinuted can't be found
m980 - discontinuted
hisoundaudio live
hisoundaudio living
yuin pk1
mx985

Not sure if there are others. I listen mostly to rock music, rnb edm and i have ele dac and c&c bh2, fiio e6,pa2v2 amps.

I need the best sq i can get for that music and that cash :wink: . I tend towards pk1 or mx985 . I wouldn't mind cheaper options as well if they are very close behind in terms of SQ with the others of value 150$ 

Thanks a lot !

May 28, 2014 at 6:08 AM Post #3 of 8
  I have a backup pair of Ultimate ears Triple-fi 10's coming in the mail thursday that I plan on selling for $150. Would you be interested?

No thank you. I'm searching for earbuds not IEM but thanks

May 28, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #4 of 8
I have ordered M760 , hopefully it can compete the pk1 . I was in dilemma to get both M760 and Blox BE5. After reading reviews i'm thinking of skipping BE5 and get the next model. But if BE5 are really better than m760 i might just order them as well 

May 6, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #5 of 8
Hello

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've been reading reviews and can't seem to decide. I 've found a few suggestions but i would appreciate your experience to help me decide

M2C - Discontinuted can't be found
m980 - discontinuted
hisoundaudio live
hisoundaudio living
yuin pk1
mx985

Not sure if there are others. I listen mostly to rock music, rnb edm and i have ele dac and c&c bh2, fiio e6,pa2v2 amps.

I need the best sq i can get for that music and that cash :wink: . I tend towards pk1 or mx985 . I wouldn't mind cheaper options as well if they are very close behind in terms of SQ with the others of value 150$ 

Thanks a lot !

VE ZEN & VE ASURA & BLOX BE7.

May 6, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #6 of 8
mx985 if you like sparkle and clarity only downside is they are large don't fit correctly in my ear.

Blox you can't go wrong and PK1 if you use an amp..

VE Zen I'm told are amazing but I'm awaiting testing so cannot comment on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back