I need silicone ear tips for my Sony MDR-EX71
Jun 13, 2009 at 8:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Calexico

Headphoneus Supremus
I've lost so many pairs that all I'm left with is a third party large tip, and a third party small tip. The large one doesn't fit really at all so I can only listen with one side of the headphones. So... I obviously need to get some new ones. Where is the cheapest place I can order/buy them from? I'd like them to be decent quality.

Earphone accessories for Sale, Silicon Earbuds, Replacement Earbuds, iBuds, Eartips, various colors and sizes
Some of these seem like they could work, but I probably wouldn't buy from them unless someone here vouched for them.

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #3 of 4
Shoot me a Pm with your addy, I send you some, I have several sizes that I cant use with my Beats by Dre Tours. Including some complys. I think you need the T-400 size and I have some if you want em.

Jun 15, 2009 at 6:36 PM Post #4 of 4
Just a warning in regards to the eBay replacements, they are not exactly the same. They do not extend out as far as the stock Sony tips and are made of a lower quality silicone. Take a trip to the mall and visit your Sony Style store. The replacements are $7.99

Link

I have about 8 pairs of the eBay generic tips in Medium if you want some, just PM me you address and I'll drop a pair in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back