I need recomemdations for a new pair of headphones
Nov 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SeaLion

New Head-Fier
I have a pair of Sony mdr xb 500 and i use them in a daily vasos for watching vídeos and music and for hearing music like alt rock, indie rock, electronic music, metal,etc
After 3 years of use they accidentally broke and I dont know if i should glue-it or buy a new pair
The only pair I have read that its good within my range prive (under 80$) are the Sony mdr v6 bit I've read that they are uncomfortable
So what headphones do you think are better or equal in that price range?

Nov 26, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I have a pair of Sony mdr xb 500 and i use them in a daily vasos for watching vídeos and music and for hearing music like alt rock, indie rock, electronic music, metal,etc
After 3 years of use they accidentally broke and I dont know if i should glue-it or buy a new pair
The only pair I have read that its good within my range prive (under 80$) are the Sony mdr v6 bit I've read that they are uncomfortable
So what headphones do you think are better or equal in that price range?

If you can glue it and get them working like they did then why not? If you want you could just buy the same headphone again if you liked them. why not? If you want something new, would you want the same sound or something different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back