I need an IEM for electronic music around 100 bucks.
Dec 21, 2010 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Fatal1tyBR

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, yeah, that's it, I need a IEM that has very good bass, and good mid (because of the women vocals from house and electro music). Anyway I'd like a balanced IEM.
I've already had an ex300sl and liked it a lot compared to the ordinary Ipod earphones...

I've been searching and I found interesting the Munitio 9mm, the design I liked a lot but its sound according to some people he is not so good, he has a strong but not clear bass, i dont know about the other frequences...Is that true? (he is 95 bucks with discount)

I've found the new ex510sl but because it's new I couldn't find reviews.

What would you tell me about the cited earphones?
And make suggestions if you have some, please.

Dec 21, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #5 of 12
No.. I mean using a headphone amp in conjunction with them. Their lacking in bass unless amped. But their the best most well rounded headphones for the price range.

Dec 21, 2010 at 12:20 PM Post #6 of 12
Hippo VB, Eterna, Sony EX500, Klipsch S4, ATH-CKS70 and V-Moda Remix.........

Dec 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #7 of 12

Quote:
Hippo VB, Eterna, Sony EX500, Klipsch S4, ATH-CKS70 and V-Moda Remix.........

So many options but I don't know what there is the best for me...I've read the products description and I concluded the Sony Ex510sl, klipsch s4 and CKS70 are the best that suit well to my type of music, am I right?
but...who is the best?

Dec 21, 2010 at 2:36 PM Post #8 of 12

Quote:
I've been searching and I found interesting the Munitio 9mm, the design I liked a lot but its sound according to some people he is not so good, he has a strong but not clear bass, i dont know about the other frequences...Is that true? (he is 95 bucks with discount)

where did you read that the sound is "not so good" with "not clear bass"?  that's like the opposite of the truth! 
wink.gif

the bass is strong but NOT boomy/bloated, it's smooth and powerful.  And the rest of the freq range sounds great also. It's not a super "bright" headphone where the high freq's are so emphasized they are "sparkly", but that doesn't mean it is weak in the highs!!  It just depends what type of sound signature you like... some people love bright, "analytical" sound.

Honestly, at the $100-120 price point (with the coupon code) I do not think you can find a better IEM for electronic music than the Munitio 9mm's -- they sound amazing with that type of music!

Dec 21, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #9 of 12

Quote:

Quote:

where did you read that the sound is "not so good" with "not clear bass"?  that's like the opposite of the truth! 
wink.gif

the bass is strong but NOT boomy/bloated, it's smooth and powerful.  And the rest of the freq range sounds great also. It's not a super "bright" headphone where the high freq's are so emphasized they are "sparkly", but that doesn't mean it is weak in the highs!!  It just depends what type of sound signature you like... some people love bright, "analytical" sound.

Honestly, at the $100-120 price point (with the coupon code) I do not think you can find a better IEM for electronic music than the Munitio 9mm's -- they sound amazing with that type of music!

Anyway I don't think i can afford them...The shipping costs they want is too expensive, 40 dollars to my country (brazil), it will cost me 135 dollars in the final calculation...

Dec 21, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #11 of 12

Quote:
Anyway I don't think i can afford them...The shipping costs they want is too expensive, 40 dollars to my country (brazil), it will cost me 135 dollars in the final calculation...

ah yes, you are in Brazil.  That would have been helpful to mention up front! 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back