I need a change of pace...
Oct 6, 2009 at 1:51 AM Post #16 of 17
I haven't met too many people who really get into bloc parties music, it is interesting and it kinda grows on ya. At least it did for me. Likewise with Trance music, it just grows on ya

Oct 6, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #17 of 17
I'm the kind of person who can still merit good music, even if I'm not that big of a fan of it(for instance most popluar 70ish music(the beetles, pink floyd(which I need to listen to a bit again... meticalca(HORRID SP) I still think that it might be good music, just not 100% my think)

and yes, I have gone from death metal like songs(won't put into that exact genre, but for ball-park sound, yes) to classical, country, even to celtic music. It also kind of depends on my mood.

I'll get around to checking this stuff out when I get the chance, also kind of wanting to hold off till I get new headphones(I currently have grado SR60i, but I'm going to be sending them back and getting a pair more suited for travel(well more isolation, i really don't care about portibality as long as it will run of a mp3 player just fine) so I'm stuck with earbuds that came with my mp3 player

also you still need to change your sig whiteleaf. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back