I make 10,000 posts per year!
Jul 29, 2015 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Music Alchemist

Pokémon trainer of headphones
Here it is, finally: my 10,000th post.

Not only this, but...I pretty much make 10,000 posts per year, because I only started posting frequently about a year ago. If I keep this up, I'll become one of the top ten all time posters in a year or two.

lol. Someone made this about me awhile ago.

I've been through so much in the past year. Met so many wonderful people on Head-Fi. Even met my best friend here. (We have the same birthday, but didn't realize it until recently!)

This site has more or less become my life. (Well, technically, music is my life, so this is an extension of that.) I'm extremely passionate about this stuff and want to take it to the ultimate level. Slowly but surely working my way up. Maybe once I get some of the best gear out there (see wish lists on profile), I'll host a few private meets.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for all you've done to help me out.

I enjoy helping other audiophiles too, so if you ever need anything or just want to chat, PM me!
normal_smile .gif

Oh, and here's some free music:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/731523/the-free-music-thread-100-legal-downloads-of-all-formats

:two_hearts:

Jul 29, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #3 of 10
  I only have about 9940 post to go until I catch up.
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

And that's every year from now, and assuming I don't step up my game to 20,000 posts a year. The race is on!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Whoa. Why did you sell your STAX?
eek.gif
(I like even my low-end STAX more than the non-electrostatic flagships.)

(Answered via PM.)

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #4 of 10
But did you do a thread for...

OVER 9000!!

Jul 29, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #8 of 10
It´s not about number of posts it´s about number of created threads :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back