I LOVE FrontPanelExpress!
Jul 22, 2011 at 8:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that when you have custom panels made, use FPE, nobody has that level of customer service!

I've ordered a lot of panels from them over the years and every single time they're perfect... even when I make a mistake!  I've placed an order with them last night, today I got a call from them saying that as I'm using 6mm natural aluminum, it would look better with sanded edges!  I mean seriously!  I haven't even thought to do that, but I appreciate that they offer a great recommendation!

Previously, I placed an order for a Beta22 front panel which has a back-lit volume control, so that's a panel with a cutout where an acrylic slider fits into... I didn't measure it perfectly, it was off by 0.5mm, and the technician called me asking to confirm that the specs were correct, fixed it on the spot without anything from my side except me saying "Yes, they should fit perfectly together." and got me the panels I was looking for.  I'm simply blown away at this kind of customer service and cannot recommend them enough!

Thanks, rant over! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back