I lost my Klipsch S4i. What now?
Apr 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

seanc

New Head-Fier
I am very disappointed that I lost these headphones so fast. And just a couple weeks ago I lost my iBeats headphones. What should I do now? And what should I do to prevent losing headphones?

Apr 27, 2012 at 2:37 AM Post #5 of 7
Sounds like someone at the gym has a new pair of Klipsch's.  I would just say you need to pay better attention.  I've got IE80's and I will tell you this much, I ALWAYS know where they are... like Swiftay said, I will either wrap the cord around my neck, or place them in their carrying case when not in use...

Apr 27, 2012 at 2:37 AM Post #6 of 7
Sounds like someone at the gym has a new pair of Klipsch's.  I would just say you need to pay better attention.  I've got IE80's and I will tell you this much, I ALWAYS know where they are... like Swiftay said, I will either wrap the cord around my neck, or place them in their carrying case when not in use...

Apr 27, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
I am very disappointed that I lost these headphones so fast. And just a couple weeks ago I lost my iBeats headphones. What should I do now? And what should I do to prevent losing headphones?

well i cant say losing the ibeats was a bad thing lol. the s4i was a step up.

there really nothing you can do to prevent losing your earphones. other than just be more aware of where they are at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back