I logged onto Head-Fi today and found myself a contributor
Jan 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10
As the title says, I logged in today and noticed that I had a Contibutor title with a custom title. I must say I feel honored. I've been reviewing products here and maintaining the Headphone Buyers Guide for about a year each now and I feel like I'm being recognized as a productive member of the community. Thanks Head-Fi for being a great place to discuss headphones and related gear, and for providing the best place I've come across on the internet to sell related gear!

Cheers all and happy new year! 

Jan 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #2 of 10
Very cool! It's always nice to be recognized for your effort. Keep up the good work. 
beerchug.gif

Jan 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:
As the title says, I logged in today and noticed that I had a Contibutor title with a custom title. I must say I feel honored. I've been reviewing products here and maintaining the Headphone Buyers Guide for about a year each now and I feel like I'm being recognized as a productive member of the community. Thanks Head-Fi for being a great place to discuss headphones and related gear, and for providing the best place I've come across on the internet to sell related gear!

Cheers all and happy new year! 

Congratulations! 
beerchug.gif

Jan 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #7 of 10
Congratulations, and thank you for the buying guide you created. It has helped a lot of people (including me) deciding what to purchase, and what kind of signature is on there without going too in depth.

Jan 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #8 of 10
From one "contributor" to another, congratulations! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #10 of 10
When I grow up, I want to be Headphoneus Supremus! .... (one day.... sniff)

Jokes aside: Congrats for your work!

Access to the Secret Supremus Forums is cool, but the initiation was a b!tch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back