I Like them BIG and STUPID
Apr 20, 2005 at 11:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Gigabomber

500+ Head-Fier
This phrase greeted me as I was waiting at a stop light today behind a fairly compact subaru. On top of the fact that it's a dependant clause and requires me to make some pretty grand assumptions, it was white lettering on the black sticker on her window with the like, big and stupid in italics.
Anyone have another clearly foolish bumper sticker to report or anything else clearly foolish to add to this destined to be foolish thread?

Apr 21, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #3 of 32
"Eat Right, Exercize, and Die Anyway"

"My DOG is my co-pilot. GOD was book on another flight today"

Apr 21, 2005 at 1:12 AM Post #6 of 32
"VOTE BUSH"

I never personally saw the above as i stay in scotland but i did notice it in a news report before election time.

Clearly a very foolish and immature bumper sticker
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #8 of 32
apnk : Teehee, good one!.......... I too stay in a small town and it seem's to be populated by ignorant, racist, homophobic, petty, small minded, nosy, retarted inbreed ******** who say hello to your face and the minute you turn your back you can hear the whispers and gossip.........

I put it down to these peeps leading such unfulfilled lives that when they see someone doing well or who is unnaturally happy and smiling as they go about their life, they like nothing better than to belittle them........... or it could be that anyone with any sense leave's as soon as possible and the gene pool is rapidly shrinking every year so everyone is sleeping with a blood relation.

Apr 21, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #11 of 32
My personal fave...

JESUS
[size=xx-small]save me from your followers[/size]

biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 5:08 AM Post #12 of 32
I've seen a few good ones, id est:

"I've finally found Jesus! He was behind the sofa the whole time!"

And I've seen a few bad ones, id est:

"Support our troops. Bring them home."

rolleyes.gif

I don't know what kind of sick freak would say that.

Apr 21, 2005 at 5:25 AM Post #13 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
And I've seen a few bad ones, id est:

"Support our troops. Bring them home."

rolleyes.gif

I don't know what kind of sick freak would say that.

Are you serious? Sounds like a 'freak' who feels our troops would be safer at home than dying in Iraq. Doh! The only prob with this bumper sticker is that it's way too obvious, kinda like a sticker that said "The Earth is Round."

Apr 21, 2005 at 6:09 AM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
Are you serious? Sounds like a 'freak' who feels our troops would be safer at home than dying in Iraq. Doh! The only prob with this bumper sticker is that it's way too obvious, kinda like a sticker that said "The Earth is Round."

Wrong forum. No politics.

Apr 21, 2005 at 6:10 AM Post #15 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch

stop your lie's now, I cant stand this thought period....everyone knows the world is flat! duh...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back