I just saw quite possibly the worst movie ever
Aug 14, 2011 at 12:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

AllsWell

100+ Head-Fier
It was so bad I felt that I NEEDED to make a thread about it some were.

And that movie was; "Hobo With A Shotgun".

I'll be brief. It sucked.
I just dont know were to start.... it pissed me off, it got me slightly depressed, and it grossed me out, to be as simple as I can.

Here, this guy explains exactly what I thought:

streetrw.blogspot.com/2011/03/hobo-with-shotgun.html

Aug 14, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #3 of 21
Thanks for the heads up! The title didn't give you any clues?
tongue.gif

Aug 14, 2011 at 1:48 AM Post #4 of 21
it's bad, but purposefully so. There are some funny parts.

There are a lot of movies just as bad if not worse though. The Taint is pretty wretched. Anything by Troma is usually extremely bad.

Aug 14, 2011 at 4:01 AM Post #5 of 21
Intentionally bad? Hmmm... sometimes those are wonderful, but can miss the mark.

The best bad movies are ones where they were sincere but it turned into a trainwreck. "Plan 9 From Outer Space" is exhibit 1. Recently, "Season of the Witch" made me very, very happy. It's one of my favorite bad movies.

Not to derail the thread. I will have to check this one out. Schlock, camp and B-movies make me happy.

Aug 14, 2011 at 4:34 AM Post #6 of 21

All American Girl
American Psycho 2

This is by far the worst movie ever made. Most folks are lucky and didn't have the pleasure of seeing it. Normally a movie budget gets doubled when they start promote a movie so this one may have been stopped before it started!

Aug 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #9 of 21
I vote for Manos The Hands Of Fate as worst movie ever, but wait! It's made even better by the infamous riffing of the MST3K crew... in fact I challenge anyone to watch just the movie alone. You'll turn into a pillar of salt.

Aug 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM Post #10 of 21
I can't really say what I think is the worst movie ever, just like I can't say what is the best movie ever. Different movies have different flaws or strengths, and they can't really be compared one to one.

But a selection of a few of my '1' ratings on IMDb:
- The Good Student
- The Cat in the Hat
- Dragon Wars: D-War
- Prey
- Marmaduke
- The Wicker Man (remake)
- College
- Dance Flick

Some bad films are great to watch when you are in the right mood (e.g. Nicolas Cage's version of The Wicker Man can be highly entertaining), but most of these are just terrible and have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Aug 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM Post #11 of 21

Quote:
I wish i had a time machine so i could go back in time and stop myself from watching Avatar :frowning2:
anyways, on a brighter note, first post! 
dt880smile.png

+1 internet for you for registering to post that.

but I dont think even avatar of homo with a gun compares to Uwe Boll movies... there is even an online petition asking him to stop making movies. that guy do terrible terrible things.

Aug 15, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #15 of 21
This thread is so funny. I think it is funny because someone actually watched that movie.

Worst movie I ever saw was called "Mama Dracula".

Don't even think about watching it out of curiosity, it is so bad that you'll wish you never saw it.

This guy who works at a video store recomended it to me, when I said I would rent it, he started laughing.

I didn't know why he thought it was so funny until after I watched it. Now I know. Bad Joke.

He felt bad about it later and didn't charge me for the rental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back