I just purchased the...
Jul 22, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #31 of 43

Quote:
If for detail, then no!

I disagree, somewhat. They have decent detail, certainly not the final word in detail, but they don't deserve an exclaimed no. Depends on the expectations.

Quote:
Sure, but then again no other earphone looks quite as horrendous either.

Jul 22, 2010 at 4:17 PM Post #33 of 43

Quote:

Quote:
The DDM is not exactly handsome either.  It definitely has to pay for sex.

Those Heartbeats are almost certainly paid FOR sex. You don't get much sluttier in terms of design.
wink_face.gif

Jul 22, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #34 of 43

Quote:
Those Heartbeats are almost certainly paid FOR sex. You don't get much sluttier in terms of design.
wink_face.gif

Well look at who they are named after.  

Jul 22, 2010 at 4:40 PM Post #35 of 43
I think I would take those over the MD's in terms of look but that's just me. For some reason that blue crappy cable never appealed to me esp when it's the most expensive Monster phone.

Jul 22, 2010 at 5:59 PM Post #36 of 43

Quote:
I think I would take those over the MD's in terms of look but that's just me. For some reason that blue crappy cable never appealed to me esp when it's the most expensive Monster phone.

Geez, the MD cable is way better than the Klipsch Image or Shure 530 (not 535) and below cables.  I think the MD housing looks better than the Golds, Coppers, DDM, etc.  

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #37 of 43
Well I just got them today and have tried them for a while now and I can't believe I ever lived without these

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow, I'm amazed. I'm not going to go into much detail or a review about them because I'd probably be repeating every good thing people have said about them.
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #41 of 43

Quote:
Haha, you should learn to read your own evidence.  Did you ever make it down to post #8 where Joker ranks the IEM's for sound and  overall ability in the table?  Obviously not, otherwise you would have noticed the Golds are ranked 3rd overall and they are about 60% less technically capable than the Coppers which weren't even reviewed by Joker by the way.  Thx for the .01 cent opinion.  

If you like these so much, tell me about how they sound. Go ahead and break my dislike for Monster. Have they redeemed themselves from their sins (Monster Beats by Dr.Dre)? Probably. It's pretty hard to forgive though. I apologize for my aggression.

Aug 2, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #42 of 43

Quote:
If you like these so much, tell me about how they sound. Go ahead and break my dislike for Monster. Have they redeemed themselves from their sins (Monster Beats by Dr.Dre)? Probably. It's pretty hard to forgive though. I apologize for my aggression.

I'm not gonna give you a personal review.  Type 'Anaxilus' and 'Monster' into search if you wish, there's plenty.  I don't care if you like Monster or not.  If you have some personal issue w/ the company or don't like everything they make because of one model I think that speaks to you and not the company.  At least when I express general dislike for the 'Shure sound'  its based on hearing almost every IEM they have made except the 535.  Even then its more dissatisfaction than dislike.  I respect your opinion but it was over the top a bit.
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back