I just made my first high-end headphone purchase.
May 23, 2005 at 11:02 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunninator
Because it means I can't use headphones now.

That totally sucks. I feel your pain(but I'm not poppin' your zit, don't ask
tongue.gif
)

I've got ER6i's, which I freaking love, but now I have upgraditits to an Entempo Spirit HDD player and some SA1000 'phones.

I could stop this upgraditis by selling my stuff for cheapie crap, but the cure sounds worse than the disease!
(this one might have to replace my current 'Fi quote!)
biggrin.gif
Abe

May 23, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #17 of 18
The more I read about the ER6i's the more satisfied I am with my purchase. I can't wait the 3-5 days business days! Thank you Head-Fi forums for your helping me choose the path to true audio nirvana.<3

May 24, 2005 at 5:46 AM Post #18 of 18
I really really like my ER-6i. After hating the triflanges for a while I realized I was shoving them in too deep. After finding they didn't need to go in nearly as far I thought am very happy. when you first put them in they seem like good headphones with not as much bass as you are used to. But just concentrate on the music for a while and then BAM. They disappear I am not wearing headphones at all I hear is music. The bass comes out and they seem more transparent then ever. I love them for all types of music. With rap and electronica I would like a little more bass but with R&B and rock they are perfect for me. It makes me really want ER 4S to see what I am missing. I am in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back