I just got my Shure E4C's... right?
Jan 20, 2007 at 9:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

pookyman

New Head-Fier
Hi. I just got my Shure E4C's about a week ago, and I was looking through some images of other Shure E4C boxes, and noticed mine was different. At first, I thought it wasn't a big deal, but now I'm not sure because my box looks like this:

snc103542dv.jpg

While I thought the box should look this:

7c_1_b.JPG

Is there a difference?

Jan 20, 2007 at 9:49 PM Post #4 of 21
The E4 and E4C are exactly the same on the inside - they're just different colors.

Jan 20, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #7 of 21
no-one in the world prefers blister packaging.

Jan 20, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #9 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by xlEnt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i thought they were sold in those little cube boxes?

marketing/research must of proved that people prefer the blistering plastic over intuitive square boxes

Not quite. Only the e500s come in the tin can. The tin can is much better than the plastic case, you just have to buy their top-of-the-line to get it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 21, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #11 of 21
I received my E4C's in a cubed box too (I bought them the month they were released).

By the way, I hate all blister packaging. How can you resell anything if you have to destroy the packaging when you buy something new?

Jan 21, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek8555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and very slightly different cord length

EDIT: On a second thought I might be wrong, but the black E4c and white E4c have different cable length...

Actually it's the E4G's that have a slightly different cord length (like by an inch).

Jan 21, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electro Point /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You got the E4 (also known as E4 Pro) not the E4C. But they're the same but different color.

not sure if your talking to me, but they are e4c's according to Shure and the blister pack they came in. and they are black, while the e4's are like a darkish grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back