I Just Got My JPS Labs Superconductor Cables! Woohoo!
Jul 13, 2001 at 8:23 PM Post #31 of 33
Has anyone thought of using solar power?
cool.gif
Just think no more dreaded power cuts!
biggrin.gif

Mind you it could be a bit tricky for those late night sessions
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2001 at 8:41 PM Post #32 of 33
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. As a result, I have decided on an alternative format. Because I live in New York City, I think the best energy source in terms of abundance of supply and consistency would be Rat Power (tm). By harnessing the power of the mighty rat, I should be able to generate enough energy to power my home theater as well as my PC and other domestic electric needs.

My setup will include approximately 20 - 30 rats running on wheel generators in my spare closet, the power from which will be converted, regulated, stored, and fed into my home power grid.

I am sure the rats will truly enjoy the fruits of their labor when they hear music produced from audio components fed by their clean, homemade electricity. Conveniently, I can feed these strong and noble rats a diverse diet consisting of any of the wonderful insect creatures found thoughout my apartment at any given time.

Again, thanks to everyone. I can't wait to get started on my home energy power plant. Oh, and I forgot the best part of all . . . I hear they taste like chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back