I just built the best amp, EVER!!!
Mar 16, 2004 at 6:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Zemo

500+ Head-Fier
Alright all you skilled amp builders, be shocked and amazed as I, Zemo, unvail to you, the best amp, EVER.

After years of design and development, I've created the ZAmp.....short for "Zemo's Ass-kicking Mega amP"

Features:
-solar powered
-no batteries needed
-no external powersupply
-crystal clear sound
-small and portable
-stylish

Megaamp.JPG

Isn't she a beaute? I'm pricing them to sell like crazy too! Only $600 plus s/h....a real steal!

Get yours while you can!

Mar 16, 2004 at 4:37 PM Post #5 of 22
put matched resistors across the left and right channels and you might be on to something there.
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2004 at 4:44 PM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Mar 16, 2004 at 4:50 PM Post #7 of 22
I'm pretty sure that Parasound had a copyright on their Zone Amplifier, named the Zamp.

How about "straight wire, without gain"?
wink.gif

I hope the beer was good, at least.

Mar 16, 2004 at 6:16 PM Post #10 of 22
The only thing you could have done better is if you would have kept those wires out of the signal path. That's one of my design philosophies. No wires in the signal path, the low frequency rolloff really kills the sound.

Mar 16, 2004 at 7:08 PM Post #13 of 22
Grog- I'm working on "Zamp: back with a vengance!" as we speak, trying to eliminate the wires altogether. The design looks promising, but for some reason I'm still not getting anysound....I'll try to post some pics of my progress later on.

Thanks for the input guys! Despite the acclaim it's been receiving, I have still not sold any units! that's why I'm dropping the price from $600 a pieace to $550 each. That's a real steal! Just PM me if you'd like to reserve on for yourself!

OH, btw....the beer was VERY good!
600smile.gif

Mar 16, 2004 at 7:27 PM Post #15 of 22
Quote:

the beer was VERY good!

How did I know you were sozzled when you designed this....?
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back