I just beat FF 3 on the DS!
Aug 7, 2008 at 4:52 PM Post #17 of 20
FF3 (FF6 in Japan) is in my top 10 games ever. Such a great RPG...the best 80 hours I ever spent, and I didn't find all the characters/dragons. Awesome story too.

I remember enjoying the final boss win also, and was also similarly near death.

Aug 8, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FF3 (FF6 in Japan) is in my top 10 games ever. Such a great RPG...the best 80 hours I ever spent, and I didn't find all the characters/dragons. Awesome story too.

I remember enjoying the final boss win also, and was also similarly near death.

Six is one of my favorites as well, even though I never finished the boss fight. I made it all the way to the end and could never beat the boss. Guess I didn't have the right teams.

Nylan

Aug 8, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, it is. As a matter of fact, Tetris DS is probably the best incarnation of Tetris ever devised by man.

Nylan

i would say Tetris - The Grand Master is the best version of tetris out.

Aug 8, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #20 of 20
I had a dragoon, a viking, a summoner, and I think oracle. it was a long time ago. the last boss was epic. I used the viking with the best armor I could get and equip two shields. I then used his provoke to get all attacks aimed towards him. so he was my tank. at the end all my characters where dead except my viking and my dragoon who was in the air. the next 30 minutes was pheonix downs and potions / elixers trying to keep my characters alive. viking took damage dragoon jumped came down hit for 9999 and then got hit during the next turn. when he jumped it worked out great cuase any mass attacks the boss did didnt hurt him as he was in the air. eventually the dragoon did her in (only 1 pheonix down left too!) it was pretty sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back