I HAVE NEVER KNOWINGLY TAKEN STEROIDS....
Aug 1, 2008 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

CrazyRay

1000+ Head-Fier
I HAVE NEVER KNOWINGLY TAKEN STEROIDS....

unknown501df1.jpg

unknown511tb7.jpg

unknown521ap9.jpg

unknown531po3.jpg

unknown541wv6.jpg

unknown551oo3.jpg

unknown561sk8.jpg

Aug 1, 2008 at 7:49 PM Post #5 of 39
Should I be the guy to point out the bunk photoshop work? Nah, I'll let someone else.
tongue.gif

Funny nonetheless - fake though they are, it's sad that a few of them probably weren't altered all that much. Yipes.

Aug 1, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #7 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Should I be the guy to point out the bunk photoshop work? Nah, I'll let someone else.
tongue.gif

Funny nonetheless - fake though they are, it's sad that a few of them probably weren't altered all that much. Yipes.

I think that you are wrong about the retouching.
There are many people out there that look like this.
Open up any bodybuilding magazine.
Remember this guy?

“The Man Whose Arms Exploded”…

Most recently, TLC has been airing the documentary titled “The Man Whose Arms Exploded”. They have aired it several times in the past. It is a documentary which focuses on steroid abuse and focuses primarily on Gregg Valentino, a bodybuilder whose claim to fame is having the largest arms in the world. The highlight of Gregg’s story is that he didn’t take the proper precautions to prevent infections when injecting steroids into his body. He ultimately came down with an infection in his right bicep and tried to drain his arm using the same needles he already used for injecting steroids.
After his failed attempt (which is all shown in the documentary) he ends up in the emergency room. His arm was saved but is now smaller in size in his bicep. Steroid abuse has been talked about for a long time but what is even scarier is the use of synthol (also SEO: Site Enhancement Oil.) This oil is injected right into the muscle to give the appearance of being larger than it really is. If you’ve ever seen someone who has abused synthol, their muscles appear very puffy and balloon like. SEO is not a steroid but does its own damage if injected into a major blood vessel. It could cause heart strokes and brain damage.
Gregg Valentino is a prime example of someone who has taken their appearance too far. There is nothing wrong with wanting to look your best unless it begins to damage your health. Many people who take their physical appearance to the extreme suffer from body dysmorphic disorder.

freaktn4.jpg

Aug 1, 2008 at 8:28 PM Post #9 of 39
if you look at the edges of the arms, you can see that the photoshopped parts have a very definite and clean edge, where as the unaltered parts have a fuzzy edge.

Aug 1, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #10 of 39
The first one is a bad photoshop job . Others might be real, but the first is not.

Aug 2, 2008 at 10:22 AM Post #14 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have never seen anyone look like those people before probably because that is some bad photoshopping.

agree...no...there isn't people lik that around....i hope so at least
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back