I have... An Idea!!!
Aug 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

headphone man07

100+ Head-Fier
Hello one and all!!! it's that time again. What time? I hear you ask. The time I come up with another of my crazy, mad, hair-brained schemes. This time, I will be changing a large Beanbag into an awesome large Beanbag. What is the difference between your everyday beanbag and an awesome one? LIGHTS!!! SPEAKERS!!! MASSAGE CUSHIONS!!! I intend to put all of these on this beanbag, however I have absolutely no D.I.Y. knowledge. I'd appreciate it if you could help me by telling me how to add the things on this list
1) connections to the mains for power
2) 4 speakers 
3) Blue or green led lights surrounding each speaker
I have no budget, but I'd like the cheapest possible please 
Thank you all in advance

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #2 of 14
I have no idea how to help but feel this will be..... most interesting..... to watch progress.

Good luck.

Aug 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #3 of 14
Just try not to burn your house down, buckaroo.

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #5 of 14
Try not to electrocute yourself.

Aug 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #6 of 14
Quote:
Hello one and all!!! it's that time again. What time? I hear you ask. The time I come up with another of my crazy, mad, hair-brained schemes. This time, I will be changing a large Beanbag into an awesome large Beanbag. What is the difference between your everyday beanbag and an awesome one? LIGHTS!!! SPEAKERS!!! MASSAGE CUSHIONS!!! I intend to put all of these on this beanbag, however I have absolutely no D.I.Y. knowledge. I'd appreciate it if you could help me by telling me how to add the things on this list
1) connections to the mains for power
2) 4 speakers 
3) Blue or green led lights surrounding each speaker
I have no budget, but I'd like the cheapest possible please 
Thank you all in advance

maybe build some simpler stuff first?  how can you have no DIY knowledge yet have harebrained schemes?

post a picture of this beanbag...i have modified a laz-e-boy chair with speakers before, it's not really hard but the beanbag chair seems a little floppy to hold up the weight of speakers, unless we have different definitions of beanbag, or you're totally joking LOL (which would be a shame cause this seems like a really fun project)

Dec 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #8 of 14
Dec 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #9 of 14
I fear the OPs harebrained plans may have gone wrong - Terribly fatally wrong with the electric chair 
eek.gif

Dec 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #12 of 14
  I haven't died yet people, I haven't even started, I usually plan way in advance XD

Whew, crisis and near fatality all neatly averted by good old procrastination !

Do let us know when you are about to fire 'er up  
wink_face.gif

popcorn.gif

Dec 21, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #14 of 14
okay, looks like it won't happen for a long time but in the mean time
I am turning my lindy premiums/ brainwavz hm5/ fischer audio fa-003 into GAMING HEADPHONES
basically, I just wanna put a microphone from the left cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back