I hate TV, but CHUCK is hilarious
Mar 8, 2009 at 3:34 AM Post #16 of 28
Me and a buddy of mine crashed another guys 85 Subaru XT(that we had borrowed) into a fire hydrant in downtown DC back in....1986! My buddy was driving and it knocked him out cold! No offense but that was one butt ugly car..IMO...eehehhee

I never even heard of that Chuck show. I'll try and check it out.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #17 of 28
I like Chuck, but I'm kinda afraid to post in this thread, lest I get in the way. Still, I will.
biggrin.gif
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Whether you like it or not should be kept to yourself if you're going to be mean about it.
However I kinda like the SVX, nowhere near exotic though. Rare, maybe. And don't diss the Trueno, just don't.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #18 of 28
Bad things will happen if you do! (ya, this was a double post.)

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #20 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me and a buddy of mine crashed another guys 85 Subaru XT(that we had borrowed) into a fire hydrant in downtown DC back in....1986! My buddy was driving and it knocked him out cold! No offense but that was one butt ugly car..IMO...eehehhee

The XT is definitely not a looker. It was really unique though, and like I said before I appreciate that much more than something boring and unnotable. Also, keep in mind the SVX isn't really related to the XT much, apart from being a Subaru.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like Chuck, but I'm kinda afraid to post in this thread, lest I get in the way. Still, I will.
biggrin.gif
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Whether you like it or not should be kept to yourself if you're going to be mean about it.
However I kinda like the SVX, nowhere near exotic though. Rare, maybe. And don't diss the Trueno, just don't.

Again, I didnt' call it exotic. But it's definitely not an everyday run of the mill car. I feel it falls somewhere in the middle. I like AE86s. But because I'm not ****ing BLIND I don't think they look anything like SVXs. :p

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #23 of 28
I love Chuck! I don't know, it's my kind of show I guess, with the geek references and the humour and I just love the simplicity of it all. The kind of show you just really sit there and relax and enjoy.

Mar 8, 2009 at 4:16 AM Post #25 of 28
*uck Chuck. I hate shows and characters that try to be "hip and cool" by playing off geek stereotypes. Granted, I've never given Chuck a watch.

Mar 8, 2009 at 4:32 AM Post #26 of 28
Ya, Chuck is one of the only two shows i watch on TV. I almost never turn the thing on but i make an exception for Chuck, cute, mindless and entertaining after hard Monday start of the week.

Hope i didn't interrupt the scuffle out here, i actually kinda got in one the other day just for saying i was surprised. People are a little sensitive out here, or just bored i guess so they like to stir the pot.

Mar 8, 2009 at 1:16 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by dallan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ya, Chuck is one of the only two shows i watch on TV. I almost never turn the thing on but i make an exception for Chuck, cute, mindless and entertaining after hard Monday start of the week.

Hope i didn't interrupt the scuffle out here, i actually kinda got in one the other day just for saying i was surprised. People are a little sensitive out here, or just bored i guess so they like to stir the pot.

Don't sweat it D....you still my dog even if you never win another fight.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back