I hate the mall.
Dec 3, 2005 at 6:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 107

ricardo diaz

500+ Head-Fier
>=\

Stupid 13-year-olds punxed out in Hot Topic with their stupid hair in their faces. Tight girl pants on boys. God. I want to punch every single one in the face. Even kids my age look the same as the 8-year-olds. And older. The 20somethings look exactly the same. Little girls being checked out by old men and LIKING it. It's so disturbing.

It's crazy.
I wish I wasn't serious about how lame it is.

BUT I DO HAVE GOOD NEWS.

I just got my pay check for working at the mall. Oh, yeah. :xf_cool:

It feels good to make my own money. How did you feel when you got your first couple of pay checks? Did you think it was worth it?

Dec 3, 2005 at 7:24 AM Post #4 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord
they all look the same and act the same yet state that they are "different".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Hoffer
Nonconformists travel as a rule in bunches. You rarely find a nonconformist who goes it alone. And woe to him inside a nonconformist clique who does not conform with nonconformity.

icon10.gif

Dec 3, 2005 at 7:26 AM Post #5 of 107
Who is merton? I bet I'm way cooler.

I work at the Valencia mall in California, stalker. =P

It's not just the scenesters, it's the sk8r punx who suck, too. Basically... almost everyone there sucks.
Augh. I just wish they'd get sucked into the earth never to be heard from again.

I did see a girl with a Threadless.com shirt on! It was neat.

Dec 3, 2005 at 7:30 AM Post #6 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo diaz
Who is merton? I bet I'm way cooler.

That's not saying much.

You asterix?

Dec 3, 2005 at 7:47 AM Post #8 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
seriously, are you merton?

hahaha. he's someone who have been banned here for bad manners and everyone unfairly ridicule him afterward outside his present.

well serisously. know that not all people who dress gothy are unintelligent or dumb. but for the most part i agree with you, i can't stand punk and goth kids either.

i havent been to a mall for over a year.

edit: wow i shouldnt even reply to this thread.

Dec 3, 2005 at 7:58 AM Post #9 of 107
I'm just messin' with ya. Although your styles are quite similar.
tongue.gif

Merton was actually an interesting fella, but he had a tendency to say things that offended others. (just ask the guys that were around at the time) He's still a legend damnit.

As for those guys at the mall, they're at every function. I don't really like em, but they probably don't like me either. They seem to lack much of a individual personality, tend to be egotistically self-loving, and plain ol enjoy posin'. Just ignore the bastards, and flash em your beretta a la r.kelly if you feel threatened.

Dec 3, 2005 at 8:03 AM Post #11 of 107
hahaha
My dad, ironically, has two Berrettas. O_o

Well, I guess if I remind you of a banned cool person(s), that's a good thing? Or a bad thing for me? (I don't think the mods like me much as it is.
frown.gif
)

Dec 3, 2005 at 8:05 AM Post #12 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo diaz
hahaha
My dad, ironically, has two Berrettas. O_o

Well, I guess if I remind you of a banned cool person(s), that's a good thing? Or a bad thing for me? (I don't think the mods like me much as it is.
frown.gif
)

you're fine. and with merton, even though he seem annoying, atleast he's honnest.

Dec 3, 2005 at 8:08 AM Post #13 of 107
I don't like the mall as well. First off it's a a huge building surrounded by a sea of parking, completely a walking disaster. The mall destroys neighborhoods, it brings in too much traffic and it acts as a socio-economic barrier as well as being an architectural disaster. Personally, i only go to malls whenever I'm in LA; in the Bay area we have nice shops on the streets, where they are suppose to be.
also, my first pay check, it sucked, i was working at McDonalds and making like 6 an hour, getting my hand burned from the grease and looked down upon by everyone else. I would rather never have had the lousy money than go through that again. And most that money was robbed from me through taxes and transportation cost...that's why I work for the university now, they don't take SS or other money away from my pay check. I keep 92 percent of my wage now as opposed to 73 percent, and the university pays for my transportation costs
600smile.gif

Dec 3, 2005 at 8:15 AM Post #15 of 107
he's turning 18, check his profile. He seemed younger though IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back