I hate reckless drivers
Dec 1, 2020 at 6:03 AM Post #46 of 55
I have a love and hate relationship with driving. Yes, having a car and driving can be annoying, stressful, anger causing, etc....

But at the end of the day, I try to be thankful that I have a car since many people wish they can drive one but can’t

That said, I am a fan of high quality public transportation that you see in other countries. It can sometimes save headaches.....Plus it gives you an opportunity to listen to your IEMs or watch videos on your phone

Dec 1, 2020 at 6:18 AM Post #47 of 55
I dont know if this is a reckless driving incident or an act of an a$$hole.

I use a blind cane, despite I am not 100% blind but my vision is greatly reduced on certain lightning conditions.

The other day had to go to the clinic for routine checkup while attempting to cross a street a man in a Mercedes Benz SUV continued to drive as I was crossing so I backed up and he just rolls down the window and says in german Entschuldigung (excuse me) and he then does tire screeching accelerated drive away. Nothing happened to me but jeez even in germany are idiots at the wheel

Dec 2, 2020 at 4:28 AM Post #49 of 55
Yeah my biggest pet peeve is probably aggressive drivers in a hurry who honk their horn at me if I’m driving at the normal safe speed limit

or the car behind be honking at a busy intersection trying to rush me while I’m waiting for it to be safe to make a left or right turn.

i think the next time a car honks their horn at me, I will drive extra slower or wait even longer to make that intersection turn just to annoy him/her.

I’ve had crazy ladies acting rude towards me who think they own the road. Best to just ignore them.

Dec 26, 2020 at 8:03 PM Post #50 of 55
What happened to my car today evening.

img044-1.jpg

It happened at restaurant parking lot.
I saw this right after I got out of the restaurant.

Look how close it is.

img048-1.jpg

Damn, Mustang!

I was little pissed. I inspected my car, and there is no detactable demage even if it is that close. I could have called the driver out, and give him a good BS though, I didn't. I was on hurry and I knew this kind of guy is an a-hole.
Think about the fact that this guy was not even bother moving his car back little bit to hide what he did. Bad attitude with bad driving.
I myself is sort of short tempered, so I know I will be pissed if the guy acts arrogant. That's not good at all. I took few pictures using my cell phone, and drove back to my home. Reported this to police as a reckless driving. I honestly believe that this guy should not be allowed to drive.

I will see how police handle this situation... which I do not expect a lot though.

Don't you hate something like that happens?
What would you do when you're in my shoes?
you are so lucky your car is still with you...but what would you do if u need a new one?

Apr 9, 2021 at 9:28 AM Post #51 of 55
If it’s possible I’d rather take the subway.

Yes subways can be annoying too. I’ve experienced subways in other countries where people were squashed very closely together and I’ve even been farted on by a stranger in a train but overall generally speaking, I feel less stressed in a subway compared to driving during rush hour.

Aug 15, 2021 at 10:22 PM Post #54 of 55
Well I just drove through a stop sign. I slowed down and cautiously drove through. But I was still wrong and still technically broke the law.

A guy in the street waved and pulled me over and warned me to not to do it. I agreed with him. And I thanked him.

Aug 4, 2022 at 7:34 PM Post #55 of 55
Reckless? All depends on POV. For instance I've been a nasty Boston driver since '73. No accidents. We honeymooned in Greece in '88. Had a car rental set. After we got out of the hotel, what I saw was so insane I cancelled. Later trips to Italy, Turkey, and Spain confirmed that wasn't unusual.

A parking kerfuffle with no kerfuffle is not reckless. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back