I hate my profile name and my profile picture
May 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

KingOfTheWild

Formerly known as kingalekay.
I hate my profile name and my profile picture and I wish that I could change my name . . . I know that you can change your picture but I would still have to be stuck with my stupid name. I don't even like the Madagascar movies. I named myself what I did because my real name is Alec and my favorite animal is the lion and Alakay (which is how you really spell it . . . I did it wrong) AKA Alex is close to Alec and he is a lion. I just did that cause I am uncreative and couldn't think of anything else to do for my profile name but I am regretting it now. I might have to create a new profile.

May 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #3 of 14
Oh ok that's good and you're fine MuppetFace . . . how could I get mad at you? You're pretty cool I've seen some of your posts on this site . . .  on the Signature Pro thread especially. I've been following that thread closely.

EDIT: I sent a PM to Jude about changing my username.

May 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #4 of 14
I don't like my avatar. What can I do? 
confused_face.gif
 But it's my real picture!

May 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #7 of 14
Hahaha yeah . . . by the way where have you been all this time? Hahaha you always used to post on my earlier threads but you just all of a sudden stopped posting on my threads . . . not that I mind. You helped me out a lot and I learned a lot from you . . . looking back I can't believe some of the threads I made and questions I asked . . . they make me laugh at how I sounded. Now back to the subject . . . I don't know what I would change my name to. I wish I could think of something.

May 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #10 of 14
How do people get the words under the name?

May 15, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #12 of 14
Jun 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #13 of 14
Does it take a while for your name to change or something? I had Currawong change my name but it says my name is kingalekay still and it says "Formerly known as kingalekay" under that so I can tell that my name was changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back