I hate it when...!
Feb 12, 2008 at 8:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

tylernol

Head-Fier
The one that I can think of right now is how people "chomp" food. Not just chomp, but you can hear the sloshing of the food, and how the saliva has coherency. I hate that! That is how my uncle eats a lot of food, and I absolutely hate it. I want to punch something when I hear that sound.

Ready.... GO!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 12, 2008 at 9:40 AM Post #4 of 15
Not showing up on time ever, rolling their eyes, mumbling

Feb 12, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #10 of 15
I have it when people...
* don't show up in time for an appointment.
* don't hold their part of an agreement.
* talk with food in their mouth.

Feb 12, 2008 at 7:55 PM Post #12 of 15
Same peeve here as the op, I can't stand it when some chews with their mouth open. Especially annoying when you're sitting directly across from that person and they're doing this. My uncle and cousins do this all the time, sounds like a bunch of f**cking cattle chewing on grass.

Feb 12, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by tylernol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The one that I can think of right now is how people "chomp" food. Not just chomp, but you can hear the sloshing of the food, and how the saliva has coherency.

I work with someone who not only does this, but has full conversations while chomping as well.

Feb 12, 2008 at 9:12 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tylernol, I have the same peeve. I leave rooms when people slosh food. It makes me want to punch babies.

Ha, I love Dane Cook. He just released another CD. I forget what sound makes him want to punch babies though.

Feb 12, 2008 at 10:50 PM Post #15 of 15
We should make an anti-slosh club
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by autosound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ha, I love Dane Cook. He just released another CD. I forget what sound makes him want to punch babies though.

Car alarm

I also hate it when the people at sandwich places (like quiznos) put gobs of condiments on the order. I want just enough to add flavor, I don't want ooze dripping out and into my mouth as I take a bite. I just find it weird!
eek.gif
Ketchup is different... dunno why! But that's why I 19/20 times make my own sandwich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back