I Hate It When People Yell Like This And Can't Stop! Help! Capslock Is Broken!
Aug 17, 2002 at 11:33 PM Post #16 of 25
Oh no, there's that avatar again, I must not look...

It dates back a way, to old usenet etiquette > caps=shouting

There's just no excuse !

very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 18, 2002 at 12:04 AM Post #18 of 25
For practicality I'd stick to generic run-of-the-mill squirrels. (Easier to lure with generic run-of-the-mill nuts) But switching them would greatly run the risk of compromising correct stereo imaging...
tongue.gif
Best to play it safe
tongue.gif

Aug 18, 2002 at 2:40 AM Post #19 of 25
hmm, thanks. That does make sense. Now, I'm wondering if I some higher quality ones. . .

Perhaps a flying squirrel? Or a Sherman's Fox Squirrel? Maybe an Idaho Ground Squirrel? I'm worried about getting the two mixed up. I mean, would it be like switching cables around after they've been burned in?
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't know what's sadder. The fact that I keep on contributing to this, or that I actually took the time to find some squirrel types.

Aug 18, 2002 at 9:17 AM Post #21 of 25
Here's to an ALL-CAPS :ROLLEYES:
rolleyes.gif

Oops, looks like vBulletin is having trouble reading

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Aug 18, 2002 at 5:25 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
hmm, thanks. That does make sense. Now, I'm wondering if I some higher quality ones. . .

Perhaps a flying squirrel? Or a Sherman's Fox Squirrel? Maybe an Idaho Ground Squirrel? I'm worried about getting the two mixed up. I mean, would it be like switching cables around after they've been burned in?
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't know what's sadder. The fact that I keep on contributing to this, or that I actually took the time to find some squirrel types.

Flying squirrels, whoa, you could be onto something big !

Sad ? No. Not in the least. True dedication to a thread is a rare attribute. With building your meta and tweaking your denon one would think this leaves precious little time for squirrel research
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back