I HATE chewing gum!
Jul 21, 2006 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

InspectorGadget

100+ Head-Fier
My wife is the worst person to be around when she has chewing gum, She is driving me CRAZY! All that POPPING and chewing augggghhh! I am putting in my E3c's Now!!

I hate cheewing gum, its so rude, obnoxius and I am glad I dont like to chew it either so that I dont sit around sounding like a cow constantly chewin

Just needed the rant....I feel better now...
lambda.gif

Jul 21, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #5 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
If hearing it is bad, have you thought about the poor sucker whose job is to remove it from the sidewalk?
blink.gif

Have you ever seen the show "Dirty Jobs"? He once did that job in New york I believe it was...They acually have crews to do this everyday on the streets...

Jul 21, 2006 at 11:53 PM Post #7 of 36
Hello. I am LFF and I am a bubble gum addict. (*Hi LFF*). My last chew was...well...now. I am a closed mouth chewer and I hate popping bubbles but I find that chewing gum helps me relax and it even allows me the chance to obtain better grades. This is just my experience of course, but I love to chew. Anyone else love to chew?

Jul 22, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #8 of 36
I have a nasty habit of instinctively chewing like a cow. Right now I'm trying to concentrate on keeping my mouth shut and thankfully its been working. I chew only occassionaly, mainly because it's bad for my teeth.

Other people's chewing never really bothered me, although it's not hard to see how it can

Jul 22, 2006 at 1:50 AM Post #10 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
I think people who blow bubbles are dumb. They think it's some sort of "talent" and do it only to "show off" to others.

.... or they just like blowing bubbles. Still, why the hell would you even care, much less be so damn hateful?
blink.gif

Jul 22, 2006 at 2:11 AM Post #11 of 36
I can't stand anyone chewing anything with an open mouth, and chewing gum loses it's flavor much too fast for me...which is a good thing...i hear it's as addictivehilia
basshead.gif

Jul 22, 2006 at 6:46 AM Post #12 of 36
I chew gum and blow bubbles and am proud. But I don't spit my gum I swallow...(inuendo=bad)

Jul 22, 2006 at 6:57 AM Post #13 of 36
Its not only the bubbles, its the popping. My wife and my mother do this, where they fold the gum over in their mouth and then that creates little pockets of air that they then pop! Sounds like Rice Krispies on crack. Its just nonstop loud crackling noise with the occasional blown bubble....I have had my E3's in for the past like ten hours tuning this out...at least I got another 5 or 6 cds ripped and some listening done in that time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back