I GREATLY appreciate recommendations - carry case for HiFiMan 602
Mar 17, 2011 at 1:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Bestial_Analog

New Head-Fier
You ever drop your iPod down stairs or wherever, and there is that moment when your heart stops, anticipating it to break into pieces or never work properly again. Well, I'm getting a HiFiMan 602 and I absolutley dread the thought of dropping this baby. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for a lightweight carrying case, and something with a wrist strap would be even better. Seems like a lot of cases are sized for the iPod classic but the 602 is larger, so I'd like to be able to fit my IEM in the case as well but that is not completely necessary.

Idealy, something that would still allow me to use the 602 and navigate through the menu so I wouldn't need to remove it from the case to use it, but protection is my main concern and consmetic things take a back seat to having some moron on the NYC subway knock this thing out of my hand.

Thanks!

Mar 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #2 of 3
Jun 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #3 of 3
I've been raving about these bags for years...
http://www.sfbags.com/products/ipodpouch/ipodgearpouch.htm

I have my new HifiMAN in the left compartment, Pico Amp/DAC in the center (added a section of foam packing material so it would sit up high enough), and IEMs in the right.  Case with SD cards, and replacement tips/adapters fit neatly in the front zippered sleeve.  Fits great, packs in my briefcase's document pocket, and unlike a simple rubber sleeve or leather case, would likely protect everything well in case of a drop.  This current bag has nearly 1,000,000 air travel miles on it, with zero sign of wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back