i got my Headphoneus Supremus!
Jan 30, 2007 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

bong

Headphoneus Supremus
yeah yeah yeah... i know there's a Headphoneus Supremus thread currently floating around lately, but gimme this one chance to gloat!
biggrin.gif

so a little over four years and 1500 posts later i finally join the ranks of legendary Head-Fiers out there. it's been fun and here's to many more posts in the future.

this was my 1500th post:
Quote:

oh yay, another Cranes recommendation, i was afraid i was the only one. if you can get past their more gothy, downbeat, introspective stuff (especially the songs that doesn't seem to have any song structure in the traditional sense), they make some great haunting music... especially with Alison Shaw's truly unique (almost angelic and child-like) voice.

in this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...63#post2673563

it took me long enough but i really do try to make relevant posts. these days i only cruise the Music and Lounge forums and visit the other forums every now and then but still i do love to be here.

thanks Head-Fi!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 21
Congrats! I hope to join you guys one day
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #3 of 21
congrats! i can vouch for bong's quality/post ratio!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 9:00 PM Post #7 of 21
Glad to still see you around.

Here's to many more ears.
tongue.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #9 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

don't worry mate, you had 92 or something posts this morning, just wait a few months and you will be well on your way... to record-setting supremous.

Jan 30, 2007 at 9:21 PM Post #10 of 21
If anyone deserves a thread for H.S., it's bong. Along with DarkAngel and MarkL, he got me started on this site by reading his contributions to the music forum. I may not know you, but don't think your effort goes unnoticed.

Congrats. I'm looking forward to reading more of your quality posts.

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:04 AM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Don't worry, the club's not all that exciting. It's quite depressing since it reminds you how much time you waste on an internet message board about headphones
frown.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:23 AM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't worry, the club's not all that exciting. It's quite depressing since it reminds you how much time you waste on an internet message board about headphones
frown.gif

And how many marks I lost on last test
frown.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:24 AM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif

That's just because nobody ever gave you the password to the secret forum.

Jan 31, 2007 at 1:17 AM Post #14 of 21
congrats on reaching hs status! it took me forever to reach it also. i think towards the end of last year. sometimes i think the newer members that reach hs status in a matter of a few months are on a mission to oust jahn from his position.
tongue.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 1:48 AM Post #15 of 21
Good job, bong! Nice when people get there gradually and with meaningful posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back