I got my amp from KurtW
Jan 27, 2003 at 7:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

doeboy

New Head-Fier
Definently a very good amp. Its a tricked out Meta42 with a walwart. I just got this and my sound is soo much fuller and soo much better. Speaking of quality, the workmanship on this amp is very very good. If I had the experience KurtW had with making amps I would say this one was done to perfection. Kurt stayed up to date with me through email and was very consistent and if yall are lookin for a tricked out meta42 please holler at Kurt. He can give yo more details on all the specifics of what he uses and what not. This sound is soo incredible I think I might just sit here all day long and listen to my headphones =]. He also mentioned a different resistor was put on that gave this amp the lowest impedance he as had yet. Very cool stuff. Yall take care and if you need to holler at me about anything just shoot me one at doeboy99@hotmail.com

Jan 27, 2003 at 7:33 PM Post #2 of 4
welcome to headfi, and congrats on the amp!!

if you can, care to take any pics for us to look at?
Kurt is a great guy, even nicer in person than he is online...and fantastic knowledge of EE and amps.

if you know, or have a list, would you mind listing what parts were used for the amp?

enjoy your time at headfi doeboy. hide your wallet, fast!

Jan 27, 2003 at 8:39 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by doeboy
.......Kurt stayed up to date with me through email and was very consistent and if yall are lookin for a tricked out meta42 please holler at Kurt. He can give yo more details on all the specifics of what he uses and what not......

I second that. He's very informative and quick at responding, tirelessly answering all questions. I got mini-mini interconnect from him and very very satisfied. Will surely deal with him again.

Jan 28, 2003 at 4:19 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by kajohndet
I second that. He's very informative and quick at responding, tirelessly answering all questions. I got mini-mini interconnect from him and very very satisfied. Will surely deal with him again.

KurtW is the best. I would strongly recommend him to ANYONE needing any of the amps, or mods that he does. You couldnt find anyone better to deal with. My Corda Blue makes me smile nightly.

JC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back