i got angry and broke my monitor
Nov 8, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #46 of 55
One time my brother's ipod stopped working, and out of frustration he threw it on the floor. It broke open, and after trying -- and failing -- to push it back together, we took it to the apple store to see what they could do. They decided to exchange it, even though the problem was really blatantly my brother's fault, but by a freak chance they accidentally exchanged it with a 40gb ipod, instead of a 20.

It just goes to show you, sometimes losing your temper can actually SOLVE your problems!
rolleyes.gif

Needless to say, I haven't stopped getting on his case about it.

Nov 8, 2005 at 4:52 AM Post #48 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
seriously though, I think it's alright to get angry once in awhile and break s**t, as long as it's yours and inanimate. Better than going off on some person or furrylike creature.

You say that as if those are the only two options
icon10.gif

Nov 8, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #49 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator122
You say that as if those are the only two options
icon10.gif

They aren't?!?!

Nov 8, 2005 at 3:29 PM Post #50 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by onionblaster
One time my brother's ipod stopped working, and out of frustration he threw it on the floor. It broke open, and after trying -- and failing -- to push it back together, we took it to the apple store to see what they could do. They decided to exchange it, even though the problem was really blatantly my brother's fault, but by a freak chance they accidentally exchanged it with a 40gb ipod, instead of a 20.

It just goes to show you, sometimes losing your temper can actually SOLVE your problems!
rolleyes.gif

Needless to say, I haven't stopped getting on his case about it.

His angry outburst solved nothing. If he had held his composure and not thrown it, he still would have taken it back, and the chance of them exchanging it for a 40GB rather than 20GB is the same. It's not wise to make excuses for poor behavior, it only leads to more of the same.

Nov 9, 2005 at 5:14 AM Post #52 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by onionblaster
No, yeah, I get it. The problem with these message boards is that sarcasm doesn't come across well.

[sarcasm] you might give this a shot [/sarcasm]

Nov 9, 2005 at 6:29 AM Post #54 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
seriously, i woulda smacked that roomate if he got in your face after something like that happened, what the hell is his problem?

Heh, if my roommate had been causing me problems because of anger issues and after it escalated to the point where I had to confront him about it, and he smacked me in the face, I would feel obliged to beat his face into a bloody pulp.

Nov 9, 2005 at 9:14 AM Post #55 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
[sarcasm] you might give this a shot [/sarcasm]

wait wait...was that sarcasm? now i'm completely confused.

[sarcasm]/

_______________________________[sarcasm /] [sarcasm]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back