I found a lot of people here may be from china
Aug 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #92 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A lot of mixed here...interesting, I guess it says something about the chinese stereotype..

HAHA...
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 21, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #96 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*high five* for being a 鍾
biggrin.gif
So your kids are Chin-gl-ian? Awesome!
tongue.gif
I have a HK child's ID card, and in 3 years time will need a full ID card and a Sha Tau Kok premises pass for crossing the restricted section. Ooh college? Which one?
Leicester is alright to be honest, chilling with friends at victoria park and that. Tis good.
smily_headphones1.gif

My wife went to Leicester Polytechnic which is now De Montfort University. She moved to London because of work. We still have a lot of friends there though.

Aug 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #97 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picture posting time?
tongue.gif

Just google images a specific korean actor (PM me if you really insist), and you'll have an idea of what I look like....as said by several korean wave-mad girls at my school...and I actually do look kind of like him, especially with my hairstyle these days...I need to get a slight haircut, but weather's cooling down anyway...

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #101 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by policeman0077 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
conservative is not bad...........i think

You don't live in the US. =0

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:13 AM Post #102 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by policeman0077 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i reaffirm" Taiwan is an inalienable part of China"
and it is very senitive topic.i suggest we do not talk about it

and Singaporean aren't chinese
unless your father or monther from china or what ever you are a chinese

And I reaffirm that I don't agree. It may very well be a part of China, or it may not be, but I do not believe that this is 'inalienable'. I have many Taiwanese friends- far more, I suspect, than you do. And many of them would also 'affirm' that Taiwan is not a part of China. So what? You're not going to convince them otherwise, and they're not going to convince you otherwise.

My parents aren't from China, but my grandparents are.

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #103 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You don't live in the US. =0

I live in MA, and the asian girls have a tendency of being too promiscuous. Lot of em end up with STDs/kids by guys who don't even consider them people.

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #104 of 167
MA??? The smartest state in the US?? Well, over here, in SoCal, they're more open, but still, pretty laid-back. But then again, I live in a predominantly asian neighborhood, in a mostly asian county...have you guys heard of San Gabriel Valley?

Aug 22, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #105 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by jelt2359 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And I reaffirm that I don't agree. It may very well be a part of China, or it may not be, but I do not believe that this is 'inalienable'. I have many Taiwanese friends- far more, I suspect, than you do. And many of them would also 'affirm' that Taiwan is not a part of China. So what? You're not going to convince them otherwise, and they're not going to convince you otherwise.

My parents aren't from China, but my grandparents are.

as we all know Zheng Chenggong was in the charge of taiwan from 1662
and after world war II japan surrended and then HeYingQin ,the represent of China, received taiwan. so, undoubtedly taiwan is a part of China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back